House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Converted Lurker

How Many Deals On The Go Is Enough For You?

This forum driven site appears to be slowing down quite dramatically to me. It appears to have a multitude of posting options which probably inhibits rather than promoting discussion. Anyhow I was intrigued to notice this post that only had 4 respondents since the 8th. Could be that all these big swinging dick players are too busy to post, or too coy, or that the pig does not have the readership/registration to back up such a question. Struck me as odd given that there appears to be huge post response to questions on how to design/distribute a leaflet to obtain property at BMV prices.

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/discussion/forum/?f=7&m=86396

Meant to add/ask some terminology new to me I wasn`t aware of, anyone know what NMD means or PPR or AST?

Edited by Converted Lurker

This forum driven site appears to be slowing down quite dramatically to me. It appears to have a multitude of posting options which probably inhibits rather than promoting discussion. Anyhow I was intrigued to notice this post that only had 4 respondents since the 8th. Could be that all these big swinging dick players are too busy to post, or too coy, or that the pig does not have the readership/registration to back up such a question. Struck me as odd given that there appears to be huge post response to questions on how to design/distribute a leaflet to obtain property at BMV prices.

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/discussion/forum/?f=7&m=86396

Meant to add/ask some terminology new to me I wasn`t aware of, anyone know what NMD means or PPR or AST?

NMD = No Money Down

PPR = Principal Private Residence

AST = Assured Shorthold Tenancy

No Money Down (i.e all finance comes from bank/investors so you don't need a deposit - just a hell of a lot of experience)

Primary Place of Residence

Short Assured Tenancy

No Money Down (i.e all finance comes from bank/investors so you don't need a deposit - just a hell of a lot of experience)

Primary Place of Residence

Short Assured Tenancy

Thanks for this guys, this no money down, how realistic is that? Is this achieved by being creative re. what the true cost is?