House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
@contradevian

The £100K Flat Without A Bathroom

Nice of them to list the local schools, they're clearly pitching it at the family market.

Perhaps for people willing to spend that money on getting an address within a catchment area?

Anyway, EAs can't help this stuff, it's like Tourette's with them. When I was moving out of a studio flat, the EA came in to show some new tenants round. I'd moved the wardrobe and bookshelves to partition off the bed from the rest of the room. He said to me 'Ooh I like what you've done with the furniture' then turned to the tenants and said 'as you can see, this is the separate sleeping area'. :lol:

Ideal for those who have a colostomy bag,. The bag can be emptied when our shopping or at a friends house, or if push comes to shove down the sink or behind a hedge in a nearby park for those who are not so handicapped a chemical toilet would do the trick.

As for the lack of a shower surly a large bucket on the floor and a jug from the kitchen sink would enable you to have a wash to include all of ones private parts.

I think I've seen that bathroomless flat on this site before. :unsure:

I can only see it being of use to one of the neighbouring flat owners - an extra room 'extension' maybe. Rather pricey at £100k mind.

Obviously a canny investor who's divided up the space and is now planning to charge for accessing the toilet in the neighbouring flat.

Buy To Leak or Pay To Poop

Edited by aSecureTenant

All tenants are filthy scum so what do they need a bathroom for? No problem as long as they meet their £1,000 rent obligations and keep a pot to p*** in.

Indeed. It has a window, just throw your droppings out of there onto the peasants below, 1800s glasgow tenement style.

Its those pillars of the local community again! :lol:

http://londonist.com/2013/08/londoners-tell-us-their-housing-horror-stories.php

• @Judoon_Platoon: Room in shared flat: £350pcm. Was a bed mounted on a platform above the washing machine and tumble drier in a utility room.
  • @MegFitz: Viewed a “studio flat” in Chelsea. Agent warned me it was a bit small. It was a converted broom closet in the hall.
  • @C_A_R_O_caro: 2-bedroom flat in Finsbury Park with no windows – £220 a week “but it’s ok, there’s a ventilation system in the rooms”

:blink: