House Price Crash Forum

Buyers Queue For New Flats

Guest Homer

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

The property bubble is alive and well here with everyone talking about how so-and-so has already made £X thousand pounds before they even moved in. The reality is quite different. One friend was sucked in after getting married. £160,000 new house, combined income of < £30,000. He has never been less well off and has realised that you only make that money if you sell the house. If you don't, you are a slave to your mortgage with a deteriorating quality of life.

HOLA444
HOLA445

I think it`s simply well crafted p.r.

I want to believe you, but remember we are always behind the mainland in this kind of thing, probably by nearly a year. Once you kick off over there, it'll take time for dullards here to catch on.

HOLA446

I think it`s simply well crafted p.r.

spot on

Brittania homes are inviting numpties to the marketing site at Bankfield Hotel Bingley to buy a "limited number release" off plan first phase yada yada somewhere.

Its "Power of Nightmares" propaganda crafted in such a way to make you "fear" your going to miss out.

Who the hell would want that barrister representing them :rolleyes: