• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

all these conspiracy theories ignore the simple but inconvenient fact that if she had been wearing a seat belt she would almost certainly have survived.

Or did they covertly brainwash her into not wearing one - maybe that's the obvious possibility I've overlooked.

Jimmy Savile's seatbelt safety campaign ...?

HOLA447
HOLA448

all these conspiracy theories ignore the simple but inconvenient fact that if she had been wearing a seat belt she would almost certainly have survived.

Or did they covertly brainwash her into not wearing one - maybe that's the obvious possibility I've overlooked.

The car had been stolen previously and returned. Some claim that the ECU, structural integrity of the car and seat belt mechanisms had been tampered with while in unknown hands.

Mercedes were not allowed to look at the car.

HOLA449

Anyone who has not looked into this, i would suggest that you read about the ambulance journey to the hospital alone if you need convincing this was a deliberate act. Yes, Diana may have survived if she wore a seat belt. But she would almost certainly have survived if the ambulance journey to the hospital, a journey of approximately 4 miles, had not taken over 2 hours, and the ambulance not waited outside the hospital when it arrived.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

The car had been stolen previously and returned. Some claim that the ECU, structural integrity of the car and seat belt mechanisms had been tampered with while in unknown hands.

Exactly. The seatbelt wasn't working. No conspiracy 'theory' necessary. It was a straightforward execution. So many holes in the official story, it's like a swiss cheese...

It's the same with Dr Kelly, no amount of 'probing' or 'enquiries' will yield anything other than the official version of events. Suicides and accidents happen all the time... best not to ask too many questions lest you get labelled a conspiraloon! ;)

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Thats interesting. Do you have any links to credible sources about this? Did Mercedes make a statement, and is there a police report about the theft, for example?

HOLA4418

Ranulph Fiennes. Boston brakes. Google. Hmm.....

Interesting...

As we sadly know, Diana’s car was reported to have lurched violently one direction, then another before crashing into one of the pillars in the Pont de l’Alma tunnel in Paris, August 31st 1997.But, according to explorer and former SAS Officer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes- a friend of Prince Charles, there is indeed a commonly employed assassination technique used by hired murder squads, and that it involves the use of a device which remotely controls the target vehicle’s steering and brakes – known in certain circles as the ‘Boston Brakes’, supposedly a technique of disabling a vehicle’s brakes developed in Boston.This is supported by no less than the testimony of former WWII fighter pilot, former Air Marshall of the RAF Sir Peter Horsely, also later equerry to both HM the Queen and also Prince Philip. He was a victim of such a plot himself. In 1986 on his way to a meeting, Sir Peter had only been driving his car for about a mile along the A303 (nearing Stonehenge) on the straight stretch of road the following happened, as described by Horsely in his autobiography, Sounds From Another Room.Horsley says that he was accelerating to about 60mph when his car began to react strangely. He saw a grey Volvo closing up quickly right behind him and as he was about to wave it past, “with alarming suddenness” his BMW spun sharply to the left, the brakes screeching, and then sharply to the right and back again.

Isn’t this similar to what happened to Diana’s Mercedes before it struck the 13th pillar?Horsley was by now desperately trying to maintain control and he went on:

“Out of the corner of my eye I saw the grey Volvo accelerating past me at high speed. My car had now developed a mind of its own as it swung broadside and skidded down the road. With a lurch it hit the central reservation, mounted the grass verge separating the two lanes of the highway and crossed over into the opposite carriageway. I had just time to see a small car approaching from the opposite direction. I hit it sideways on with tremendous force. In a split-second the driver’s horror-stricken face was visible and I heard his hoarse scream.”

In that other, oncoming car in the other carriageway, was a former SAS officer, Major Michael Marman of the Sultan of Oman’s Armed Forces.

Fiennes says in his book The Feather Men that such techniques are the specialty of a European “private security firm” known as ‘the Clinic’ who are highly able to make ‘hits’ look like accidents.

Marman, due to his tours of duty with the Sultan’s forces, had been the target of Yemeni assassination plots. The ‘Clinic’ had been hired. But why use Horsely?

Fiennes states that most likely a team would have snuck in at night, attached a ‘brake’ device to Horsely’s car (outside his secluded Victorian home) and simply waited until he drove out the next day.

They would then zoom up behind him, ‘blow’ out the braking system whilst taking over control of the car, crashing it, then driving on by and away to safety....

HOLA4419

Some people are claiming that ALL new cars sold in the USA since 2010 can be remotely hacked and controlled....

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/carhack.html

The CIA favors car accident deaths above all other assassination methods because the plausible deniability factor is so high, and even if all evidence seems to make the driver appear innocent, it's easy to stop such a defense by blaming drugs or alcohol.

HOLA4420

Some people are claiming that ALL new cars sold in the USA since 2010 can be remotely hacked and controlled....

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/carhack.html

Per that reference to Michael Hastings' possible autocide I mentioned earlier,

former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard Clarke said that what is known about the crash is "consistent with a car cyber attack." He was quoted as saying "There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers -- including the United States -- know how to remotely seize control of a car. So if there were a cyber attack on [Hastings'] car -- and I'm not saying there was, I think whoever did it would probably get away with it."

(Huffington Post: Was Michael Hastings' Car Hacked? Richard Clarke Says It's Possible)

which, regardless of whether Hastings was deliberately bumped off or not, is a curious thing for an insider like Richard Clarke to be saying and putting into people's heads.

edit:

here's a woman from DARPA talking about hacking cars, including being able to hack into cars using nobbled CDs put into their stereo systems...

HOLA4421

"I am sitting here at my desk today in October," she writes, "longing for someone to hug me and encourage me to keep strong and hold my head high. This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous _ X is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry.

Diana in letter 10 months before car crash.

Nothing to see here move along now .....

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/oct/21/monarchy.stephenbates

HOLA4422

"I am sitting here at my desk today in October," she writes, "longing for someone to hug me and encourage me to keep strong and hold my head high. This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous _ X is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry.

Diana in letter 10 months before car crash.

Nothing to see here move along now .....

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/oct/21/monarchy.stephenbates

"...kept private through six years of police investigations and media speculation but fortuitously released to the Daily Mirror to coincide with the publication of his latest book....The letter appears genuine..."

Forgive me for not being entirely convinced.

Low probability to me right now but I'll have a look at some of this ambulance evidence tonight.

HOLA4423

"...kept private through six years of police investigations and media speculation but fortuitously released to the Daily Mirror to coincide with the publication of his latest book....The letter appears genuine..."

Forgive me for not being entirely convinced.

Low probability to me right now but I'll have a look at some of this ambulance evidence tonight.

I looked earlier. Ambulance took just over 20 minutes and went slowly on the orders of the doctor treating Diana.

HOLA4424

BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6217366.stmTimeline

0032: Fire engine and ambulance arrive. Eight paparazzi are arrested at the accident scene and taken in for questioning.

0125: After nearly an hour, Princess Diana's ambulance leaves for hospital. She has already suffered a cardiac arrest.

0130: Mr Al Fayed is pronounced dead.

0155: Princess Diana's ambulance stops for five minutes to inject adrenaline into her body.

0206: The ambulance arrives at Pitié-Salpétrière Hospital.

= 53 minutes on scene

= 41 minute journey

HOLA4425

I see your bbc quote and raise you a wiki quote:

The ambulance departed the crash scene at 1:41 a.m. and arrived at the hospital at 2:06 a.m.—a journey time of approximately 26 minutes. This included a stop at the Gare d’Austerlitz ordered by Dr Martino because of the drop in the blood pressure of the Princess of Wales and the necessity to deal with it. The ambulance was travelling slowly on his express instructions. The doctor was concerned about the Princess of Wales’s blood pressure and the effects on her medical condition of deceleration and acceleration.
My link

Archived