House Price Crash Forum

Things That Every Woman Should Own

happy_renting

HOLA441

Bikini wax (though I have never seen it on sale).

A bottle opener (for when your main one dies or divorces you).

A nail gun. For rapid application of nails.

Skin moisturiser. Especially if you have dry skin because are too lardy to move fast enough to break into a sweat.

A mirror so you can decide for yourself if your **** looks big.

An angle grinder.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

A fan

but not the creepy kind

edit: I haven't the faintest idea what this woman is saying...

but there's no need to, the fan says it all

Ah yes, the elaborate 'fan code' developed by Victorian women as a form of courtship ritual.

It was adopted by the Royal Navy in the 1830's (They would use a very big fan to coyly 'beckon other ships hither' before shooting at them.) Eventually the Admiralty decided that it encouraged homosexuality (or discouraged it, I forget which) and introduced the much more butch Semaphore code.

Ther was even a fan position denoting that the holder enjoyed being p**d on and taking it up the s***er. (I may be confusing it with the San Francisco 'Hanky Code' on that final point.)

HOLA445

Ah yes, the elaborate 'fan code' developed by Victorian women as a form of courtship ritual.

It was adopted by the Royal Navy in the 1830's (They would use a very big fan to coyly 'beckon other ships hither' before shooting at them.) Eventually the Admiralty decided that it encouraged homosexuality (or discouraged it, I forget which) and introduced the much more butch Semaphore code.

Ther was even a fan position denoting that the holder enjoyed being p**d on and taking it up the s***er. (I may be confusing it with the San Francisco 'Hanky Code' on that final point.)

Lel!

HOLA446
HOLA447

HOLA448

:lol:

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

ohhh you lot are funny, which is surprising as I think you are all men ;)

Nice dresses, ribbons and curls, rolling pins :)

And now I'm going to let down all the feminists out there and say that all women should own at least one good hand bag, a quality backgammon board and enough gin to get through the day.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

ohhh you lot are funny, which is surprising as I think you are all men ;)

Nice dresses, ribbons and curls, rolling pins :)

And now I'm going to let down all the feminists out there and say that all women should own at least one good hand bag, a quality backgammon board and enough gin to get through the day.

All women should have a big bag. Big enough to carry a brick in.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived