House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happy_renting

Things That Every Woman Should Own

Bikini wax (though I have never seen it on sale).

A bottle opener (for when your main one dies or divorces you).

A nail gun. For rapid application of nails.

Skin moisturiser. Especially if you have dry skin because are too lardy to move fast enough to break into a sweat.

A mirror so you can decide for yourself if your **** looks big.

An angle grinder.

A fan

but not the creepy kind

edit: I haven't the faintest idea what this woman is saying...

but there's no need to, the fan says it all

A fan

but not the creepy kind

edit: I haven't the faintest idea what this woman is saying...

but there's no need to, the fan says it all

Ah yes, the elaborate 'fan code' developed by Victorian women as a form of courtship ritual.

It was adopted by the Royal Navy in the 1830's (They would use a very big fan to coyly 'beckon other ships hither' before shooting at them.) Eventually the Admiralty decided that it encouraged homosexuality (or discouraged it, I forget which) and introduced the much more butch Semaphore code.

Ther was even a fan position denoting that the holder enjoyed being p**d on and taking it up the s***er. (I may be confusing it with the San Francisco 'Hanky Code' on that final point.)

Ah yes, the elaborate 'fan code' developed by Victorian women as a form of courtship ritual.

It was adopted by the Royal Navy in the 1830's (They would use a very big fan to coyly 'beckon other ships hither' before shooting at them.) Eventually the Admiralty decided that it encouraged homosexuality (or discouraged it, I forget which) and introduced the much more butch Semaphore code.

Ther was even a fan position denoting that the holder enjoyed being p**d on and taking it up the s***er. (I may be confusing it with the San Francisco 'Hanky Code' on that final point.)

Lel!

:lol:

ohhh you lot are funny, which is surprising as I think you are all men ;)

Nice dresses, ribbons and curls, rolling pins :)

And now I'm going to let down all the feminists out there and say that all women should own at least one good hand bag, a quality backgammon board and enough gin to get through the day.

...a rolling pin and a saucepan. ;)

Being a modern sort of chap I believe that ladies should receive some help in the kitchen

- a good cookbook

...a rolling pin and a saucepan. ;)

Are you from the North? :blink:

Dunno why, but that made me spit my tea out! :lol:

print-ads-through-the-decades-the-50s-211.jpg

Actually, looking at these old ads, it is just as well the 1950's were back in the 1950s and not now. If you see what I mean.

The chap in the photo had probably done the whole Dunkirk and D-Day thing so he probably didn't give a monkey about such domestic dramas.

ohhh you lot are funny, which is surprising as I think you are all men ;)

Nice dresses, ribbons and curls, rolling pins :)

And now I'm going to let down all the feminists out there and say that all women should own at least one good hand bag, a quality backgammon board and enough gin to get through the day.

All women should have a big bag. Big enough to carry a brick in.