House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Brave Girl Beats Up Elderly Sikh Man And Then Spits On Him

And we're probably keeping her. And we'll give her a flat when she reproduces. When what she really needs is the birch. Makes me feel nauseous.

EDL members tracked her down.

Seriously...she's had to delete her FB etc after EDL leader Tommy Robinson tweeted the video with a plea to find the girl.

(They really like Sikhs and have Sikh divisions)

Disgraceful behaviour. I have the utmost respect for the Sikh belief system.

We should bring over some Sikh Infantry to patrol those streets. See how brave she is then.

Indian_army_soldier_aim.jpg

Someone there really should have knocked her the ****** out.

We should forgive and try to help her. Harming her isn't going to have any real positive effect IMO. As far as I am aware the police get involved with racist behavior and force people to take lessons in race relations or something.

I agree that Sikhs are generally pretty staunch.

And usually tooled up.

I'm also old enough to remember when certain sections of society used to get wound up by and make a big deal about turbans.

Disgraceful behaviour. I have the utmost respect for the Sikh belief system.

We should bring over some Sikh Infantry to patrol those streets. See how brave she is then.

I dont care for anybody's religion but

In the last two World Wars 83,005 Sikh soldiers were killed and 109,045 were wounded while fighting across 3 continents.[5]

In the years to 1945, 14 Victoria Crosses were awarded to the Sikhs, a per capita record given the size of the Sikh Regiments.[6] In 2002, the names of all Sikh VC and George Cross winners were inscribed on the pavilion monument of the Memorial Gates on Constitution Hill next to Buckingham Palace, London.

And almost all Sikhs stayed loyal throughout the Mutiny.

Some of the finest troops this country ever had.

We should forgive and try to help her. Harming her isn't going to have any real positive effect IMO. As far as I am aware the police get involved with racist behavior and force people to take lessons in race relations or something.

Sometimes a small dose of violence gets the point across e.g. A stairwell nonce bashing

If caught what can be done to her, she's immune due to her age. Her parents should be done for bringing a child up like that.

Probability is the state are likely the parents. Thats why so many kids are screwed up. Marxism gone wild.

She has been arrested. Unfortunately she is a product of my home town. I did manage to have a look at her facebook page before it was deleted and it was an eye opener. Even for one who has lived in this town all his life.

So lets wait until the facts come out.

What she did was disgusting, and on the face of it kicking an 80yr old man in the balls deserves heavy punishment.

But you also have to ask why she did it? Unprovoked attacks are very rare in reality, especially by a female. Add to this the severity of what she did.

Was this old chap a bit senile and touched her up or something?

Just sayin ;)

EDL members tracked her down.

Seriously...she's had to delete her FB etc after EDL leader Tommy Robinson tweeted the video with a plea to find the girl.

(They really like Sikhs and have Sikh divisions)

That picked my curiosity... I had to go and google it. To my surprise, it would appear that there are some links between the EDL and at least some members of the Sikh community.

That's why I keep coming back to this site... I keep picking up nuggets of information that are totally absent from the MSM.

That picked my curiosity... I had to go and google it. To my surprise, it would appear that there are some links between the EDL and at least some members of the Sikh community.

That's why I keep coming back to this site... I keep picking up nuggets of information that are totally absent from the MSM.

Not surprising really as the EDL is primarily anti islam and Sikhs historcially have been treated very badly by Islam as they are viewed as Apostates (Guru Nanak was a Muslim prior to founding Sikhism as he once visited Mecca).

Not surprising really as the EDL is primarily anti islam and Sikhs historcially have been treated very badly by Islam as they are viewed as Apostates (Guru Nanak was a Muslim prior to founding Sikhism as he once visited Mecca).

No he wasn't, he was born into a Hindu family in present day Pakistan, you could say on a simplistic level that Sikhism was a fusion of Hindu and Muslim ideas & there certainly is a similarity to Sufi Islam. The mistreatment worked both ways depending who was in power at the time in the Punjab area, neither side covered themselves in glory at Partition.

Does anyone else get a load of RT videos as recommendations after watching that?

If you watch RT on the telly, it really is just a constant diatribe about how awful things are in the US and (less frequently) the UK, so I imagine they just realate them together in the "if you liked that, you'll probably like these" sense