House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

houses-do-my-head-in

Any Hpc Mountaineers, Climbers?

Chucked my gear shortly after I had sprogs and a couple of friends came off badly in an avalanche.

Strangely, I don't miss it at all. Spend my rec time sailing these days.

Chucked my gear shortly after I had sprogs and a couple of friends came off badly in an avalanche.

Strangely, I don't miss it at all. Spend my rec time sailing these days.

Is that powered by wind Mr Bloke? :blink:

Hi,

I am based in sheff and regularly go to the edge climbing and occasionally outdoors.

I am mainly into winter/alpine stuff and mountaineering.

just wondered if anyone on here fancied the odd trip?

Can't help you these days, haven't climbed for years.

Surprised you've had no takers though, I'd have expected more response, my old climbing club was full of slightly nerdy clever types who I'd also have expected to like HPC.

Is that powered by wind Mr Bloke? :blink:

99% of the time.

Not much nicer than the moment you get into clear water and kill the engine. Silence descends - only interrupted by the sounds of waves, wind and creaks in the rigging.

Can't help you these days, haven't climbed for years.

Surprised you've had no takers though, I'd have expected more response, my old climbing club was full of slightly nerdy clever types who I'd also have expected to like HPC.

I've not climbed for years either. Salford climbing wall was a regular jaunt, Oldham a couple of times. Rope Race at marple was good.

Outdoors - Angels Arc near bolton? And Stanage grit stone stuff. Can't remember anywhere else.

Climbing club sounds a bit formal.

99% of the time.

Not much nicer than the moment you get into clear water and kill the engine. Silence descends - only interrupted by the sounds of waves, wind and creaks in the rigging.

Do you keelhaul any of your crew for no good reason , Captain? :lol: