House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Pensions And Equality

If women have been fighting for equality when will we see them petition the government (in fact any government over the last decades) for their right to claim their pension at 65 in align with men? The argument we now frequently hear these days is that people are living longer, well statistically women have always lived longer by years from men yet still have the opportunity of claiming a pension 5 years earlier? Where were the women fighting for this equality in pension rights? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I await the sever pussy whipping, nagging, hen pecking, and baw busting replies by the dominate female posters of the species. :(:(:(:(

From 2010 steps will be taken to change the age of retirement to 65 for women.

I'm very sorry if you feel pussy whipped by my comments.

yours

woman

I respect your decades of hard fought battles by the womens movement in finally gaining this equality.

Well done.

Yours

Man.

EDIT: However if as the present argument goes that the people who live longer obviously in their lifetime claim more of a pension can we now put forward the case of women retiring at 70 whilst a man could still retire at 65? Its only fair if we calculate the average pension drawn by their average number of retired years now isnt it? :rolleyes:

Tons of women not building up a state pension because they are not working or not earning enough to pay contributions.

Only a third of pensioner women entitled to a full basic pension in their own right.

9 in 10 men are entitled to full basic state pension.

Men get, on average £50 - £100 a week more private pension income than women of the same age.

again apologies

Tons of women not building up a state pension because they are not working or not earning enough to pay contributions.

Only a third of pensioner women entitled to a full basic pension in their own right.

Men get, on average £50 - £100 a week more private pension income than women of the same age.

again apologies

I'm a stay at home mom. While I don't get paid for what I do, I do work. Don't ever believe any different.

again apologies

Thank you for feeling the need to apologise for your sex and the inequal benefits of the women you have long and hard petitioned for fairer rights. If only there were so many more active feminists like yourself we would finally live the dream of equality together.

Again apologies for being a Man who, if we stay married together, will work longer, and hard for the family (do you know how expensive disposable nappies are these days as I understand how harsh it is on your hands to be more environmentally friendly and wash reusable cloth nappies!!!?), claim less years pensions (and healthcare, etc) whilst dying younger. But dont worry if you want a divorce at the slightest thing you will still be more than adequaletly cared for by taking ownership of the children, house, half my pension and future earnings. :rolleyes:

And yet your sex still wonder why men shun Western women? :lol::lol::lol::P

I'm a stay at home mom. While I don't get paid for what I do, I do work. Don't ever believe any different.

I never said any different. It's the state who don't recognise child rearing as work.

:lol:

*flicks birdie*

:P

Good retort. I couldnt expect anything better more consise tightly argumented or more from a woman who doesnt understand or respect real equality. Well done for showing your sex up! :lol::lol::lol::P

How convenient for you to answer in this way. Perhaps you would like a long drawn out debate where the insults regarding sex weigh heavily on your side whilst you skirt around the actual topic.

Hope you are not too offended that I used 'you' and 'skirt' in the same sentence - it doesn't mean anything - don't read too much into it. :lol::lol::lol::P

I understand how harsh it is on your hands to be more environmentally friendly and wash reusable cloth nappies.

ah see your sarcasm holds no weight there.

I'm a stay at home mum to 3 and I use cloth nappies. I don't actually go down to the riverside and knock the nappies clean against a rock - my husband has very kindly provided a washing machine for me out of his hard earned wages ;) AND he pays for the washing powder.

I never said any different. It's the state who don't recognise child rearing as work.

I'm sorry I must of mis-understood.

For what it is worth, I see no reason for woman to get pensions early. Infact I think it's insulting to woman.

How convenient for you to answer in this way. Perhaps you would like a long drawn out debate where the insults regarding sex weigh heavily on your side whilst you skirt around the actual topic.

Hope you are not too offended that I used 'you' and 'skirt' in the same sentence - it doesn't mean anything - don't read too much into it. :lol::lol::lol::P

How convenient for you to also answer in this way. Perhaps you would like a long drawn out debate where the insults regarding sex weigh heavily on your side whilst you prostitute the actual topic.

Hope you are not too offended that I used 'you' and 'prostitute' in the same sentence - it doesn't mean anything - don't read too much into it. :lol::lol::lol::P

If women have been fighting for equality when will we see them petition the government (in fact any government over the last decades) for their right to claim their pension at 65 in align with men? The argument we now frequently hear these days is that people are living longer, well statistically women have always lived longer by years from men yet still have the opportunity of claiming a pension 5 years earlier? Where were the women fighting for this equality in pension rights? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I await the sever pussy whipping, nagging, hen pecking, and baw busting replies by the dominate female posters of the species. :(:(:(:(

Shaker, you have fallen for the average life expectancy myth.

At birth slightly more males are born (genetic reasons) and slightly more males die, again, for genetic reasons. This at a stroke skews the average life expectancy in favour of females. Add to this that males, as they grow up into adulthood, take a great many more risks (many fatal - pesky testosterone) than their woosy female counterparts then again, the average life expectancy skews heavily in favour of women.

My point is, that when it comes to retirement, male and female life expectancy at age 60 isn't that different. Females have only a slight advantage. This doesn't denegrate your point much.

My other point is that men and women are not, and cannot ever be equal.

NDL

How convenient for you to also answer in this way. Perhaps you would like a long drawn out debate where the insults regarding sex weigh heavily on your side whilst you prostitute the actual topic.

Hope you are not too offended that I used 'you' and 'prostitute' in the same sentence - it doesn't mean anything - don't read too much into it. :lol::lol::lol::P

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thankyou x