House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anonguest

Problems With T-Mobile Phone Network?

I never thought I would resort to this forum to try to help out on something as off-topic as this.....

Want to find out IF my apparent inability to access my mobile phone network is down to them (T-Mobile) or due to my ageing (but still good condition?) motorola handset playing up.

The T-Mobile website does not, unlike say train operators, give any live/up-to-the minute info on network disruptions or loss of service.

I am having to surf around to find various chat boards giving indications of disruption experienced by others elsewhere, and at least 24+ hours ago.

For over 2 hours I am getting only 'Emergency only' shown on my handset. Maybe I have been uber lucky but have never had a serious outgage this long.

Anyone recommend any weblinks that allow me to see other peoples up to date postings reporting problems, so I can possibly get an idea IF the problem is them and not me?

Thanks

Do you know anyone with a T-Mobile phone? Just put your sim in and see if you get a signal.

If you only need a cheap phone and your on pay as you can get one for under £5 + £20 topup. However if you want something like a smart phone that will cost you more.