House Price Crash Forum

Labour In Foreign Workers Claim Row

HOLA441

Sadly the latest YouGov poll has Labour on 41%...

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/category/yougov

So 4 in 10 people have a mental deficiency; no wonder they're unemployable.

Or even worse. I'm starting to come to the conclusion that by voting liblabcon you are complicit in the destruction of the U.K <_<

HOLA442

Or even worse. I'm starting to come to the conclusion that by voting liblabcon you are complicit in the destruction of the U.K dry.gif

You would be. All the parties should be consigned to history. Total fail on all counts.

Bryant had a serious and pressing point to make, but because he's an idiot, totally screwed it up.

Edited by aSecureTenant

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

TBH most the eastern europeans seem to have gone home around here. They were stacking the shelves under labours watch, but its almost completely 60+ English males doing those jobs now.

I am hearing Eastern European languages ever time I visit the high street and almost as frequently in the rural villages (often seen walking for miles along roads with their shopping-amazing really). To be fair it could be a seasonal thing as this area does have high fruit production.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Tesco made its staff at a distribution centre in the Milton Keynes area redundant, then brought in a Polish agency who then staffed the facility with East Europeans.

Since I found out that I no longer spend any money in Tesco and encourage friends and family to go elsewhere.

Every little helps!

..I have been Googling for a link to this story but can't find one ...please provide one.....

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Tesco made its staff at a distribution centre in the Milton Keynes area redundant, then brought in a Polish agency who then staffed the facility with East Europeans.

Since I found out that I no longer spend any money in Tesco and encourage friends and family to go elsewhere.

Every little helps!

I stopped shopping at Tesco over the Workfare slavery scandal about 18 months ago. Haven't set foot in one since.

HOLA4411

They have figured it out but it doesn't compute with blowing a housing bubble to win votes.

...like this one.... :rolleyes:

Canadian housing bubble looks ripe for popping

Housing in Canada is unaffordable. International experts are unequivocal in their concern, and Canadian lawmakers are taking measures to deflate slowly rather than crash. Ironically, only Canadian homebuyers seem to think the market is sustainable. Sale prices are still rising. So when does it all start to unwind? Right about now.

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2013/07/14/canadian_housing_bubble_looks_ripe_for_popping.html

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Well I won't be spending money at Tesco, or Next and I won't be voting for the LabourTory fascists either.

+1 Same here.

And this story doesn't even consider all the farms, meat factories, bakeries, food producers, warehouses, etc etc that supply the supermarkets, where exactly the same practices are going on.

Not to mention the extreme version of this, the entire outsourcing of production overseas.

This housing bubble, and the insanity of propping it up, has rendered UK workers too expensive to employ.

Well done politicians. You've betrayed your own people.

HOLA4417

+1 Same here.

And this story doesn't even consider all the farms, meat factories, bakeries, food producers, warehouses, etc etc that supply the supermarkets, where exactly the same practices are going on.

Not to mention the extreme version of this, the entire outsourcing of production overseas.

This housing bubble, and the insanity of propping it up, has rendered UK workers too expensive to employ.

Well done politicians. You've betrayed your own people.

Yup its been carried out on an unbelievably massive scale and when people complained about it to politicians they are ignored or accused of being racist, or feckless lazy scroungers. Don't vote for any of them.

Slow campaign of civil disobedience, trouble making and subtle sabotage methinks.

People should behave as if the country is occupied by an enemy government, because that is what it is.

Edited by aSecureTenant

HOLA4418

Horrendous short term thinking

The economic/Eastern European migrants will end up either:

1. Moving on where the grass is greener (already happened where I live, very few have decided to stay)

2. Stay put, but discover wages can't afford basic shelter and living so suddenly become lazy and feckless by joining the benefits/HB bandwagon

3. Demand higher wages and get replaced by cheaper hard working and inspirational £2 a day Africans due to being lazy and feckless for not being inspirational and happy to work for £2 a day.

It makes me laugh when Tescos, farmers etc scream blue murder when someone dares to question their methods in recruiting cheap staff who they claim are required for them to 'survive', and yet create economic conditions which will eventually dissuade their essential hard working proles (who they need to exist) to want to come here in the first place.

However who cares when you've just received another six/seven figure bonus!?

Edited by PopGun

HOLA4419

exactly what they have to say to get your vote but when they get back into power they will just feather their own nest like the other troughers.

+1

Indeed.

They're doing exactly what the Conservatives (and LibDems) did before the 2010 General Election.

Some reality and plenty of promises then - but just but look at them now.