House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Couple Busted After In-Flight Pleasure Session

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/couple-busted-for-in-flight-sex-456912

As detailed in the raunchy misdemeanor complaint, a passenger sitting across from the duo on the 90-minute flight observed Stroble “perform oral sex and manually stimulate the genitalia of a male passenger sitting in the window seat next to her.” After the act was completed, the witness watched as Stroble “wiped off her mouth while the male put his ***** back inside his pants.”

Stroble, a beauty salon worker, and Martin, a vineyard owner, are pictured in the above Facebook photos.

A second passenger, who reported seeing Martin’s exposed *****, told an FBI agent that the “male passenger had his hand on the back of the female’s neck and ‘was in his own world.'”

After Stroble reportedly cleaned up and Martin’s ***** was no longer in the upright and locked position in row 16, fellow passengers reported that the couple resumed the intimate contact. Martin, witnesses told the FBI, placed his hand down Stroble’s pants and began “rubbing it up and down and the female assisted him.”

The duo, however, was not finished.

Following drink and snack service, Stroble allegedly performed oral sex on Martin for a second time. A passenger who watched the couple in action told a flight attendant, “This is not the sex education I wanted to give my teenage sons," reported FBI Agent James Mollica.

After observing Stroble’s head in Martin’s lap, the airline employee approached the duo and directed them to stop. The flight attendant told an FBI agent that it appeared “based on the movement...the female was giving the male oral sex.”

But even that reprimand was not enough to slow Stroble and Martin.

Two passengers told the FBI that Martin then “pulled the female’s shirt down and began kissing the female’s exposed breast.” The witnesses notified a passing fight attendant, who told the couple to stop (which they finally did).

See link for full details.

Nice to see that they took time out for a break and had drinks before resuming.

I am struggling to work out what the flight crew where doing as any flight I've been on they are constantly walking up and down.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/couple-busted-for-in-flight-sex-456912

See link for full details.

Nice to see that they took time out for a break and had drinks before resuming.

I am struggling to work out what the flight crew where doing as any flight I've been on they are constantly walking up and down.

I can't work out whether it should be the duo were not or was not finished.

I received one on a national express to London.

Admittedly it was empty apart from the driver and we were in the backrow....

I hope the driver had the sense to park and put the handbrake on beforehand....

2nd blowie. She's a keeper.

Take it from someone who's been there mate - that will be cured forever when she takes one bite from a slice of wedding cake...

:(

XYY

coach does sound classier.

Also wife just reminded me it was a megabus.

So even less classy

You told your wife about it?

Mate of mine drove a megabus says it has (discreet) internal camera's all over so the driver can keep tabs on the customers on board (drinking violent behaviour ect).

You BJ is probably a 35 second mp4 file today buried in the depths of Usenet.....

You told your wife about it?

Mate of mine drove a megabus says it has (discreet) internal camera's all over so the driver can keep tabs on the customers on board (drinking violent behaviour ect).

You BJ is probably a 35 second mp4 file today buried in the depths of Usenet.....

lol.

it was about 90 seconds tbf

I've had two this week and I'm married :P

Complete stab in the dark here but I would venture to say you haven't been married that long? :P

Take it from someone who's been there mate - that will be cured forever when she takes one bite from a slice of wedding cake...

:(

XYY

Lol lol lol