House Price Crash Forum

Nightmare Of Terrorists With Bombs Surgically Implanted Inside Their Bodies

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2387332/Nightmare-terrorists-bombs-surgically-implanted-INSIDE-bodies.html

Somewhere over Ireland, the young man went to the lavatory, where he injected his ‘insulin’ into his stomach. He quickly returned to his seat as the liquid combined with explosives implanted inside him.

He then blew up. The blast tore a hole in the fuselage and the fuel tanks exploded.

The insulin he had injected was, in fact, the liquid chemical explosive triacetone triperoxide (TATP), which detonated the plastic explosive in his stomach.

We are in the age of the human bomb. This week, U.S. intelligence experts admitted that Al Qaeda’s master bomb maker Ibrahim al-Asirir has devised a way of concealing explosives inside the body that can avoid detection by sophisticated scanners.

They also claimed Al Qaeda had developed an undetectable liquid explosive that can be soaked into clothing and ignited when dry.

These new threats emerged amid a terror alert in Yemen — where Al Qaeda is regrouping — over imminent attacks planned on Western targets.

Nayef lived because there are inherent design problems with ‘body cavity’ bombs.

The blast is blunted by the body itself. Ninety per cent of the human body consists of water, which is a very effective blast absorber; and in this case it ‘shaped’ the blast to go up to the ceiling rather than across the room.

Despite this limitation, many intelligence agencies fear that we are witnessing the start of a disturbing new trend, and that bomb designers will eventually overcome such problems.

Some of this seems rather fantastical especially as it appears Al Qaeda has suddenly developed advanced bomb making skills far in excess of what the military industrial complex can produce, unless of course these types of weapons have already been developed by the MIC and they've leaked out into the terrorist hands.

Considering of the alerts flying around this does seem to suggest a co-ordinated campaign to create terror in the populace.

Could you really detonate a bomb in this fashion by injecting a liquid into yourself?

HOLA442

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2387332/Nightmare-terrorists-bombs-surgically-implanted-INSIDE-bodies.html

Some of this seems rather fantastical especially as it appears Al Qaeda has suddenly developed advanced bomb making skills far in excess of what the military industrial complex can produce, unless of course these types of weapons have already been developed by the MIC and they've leaked out into the terrorist hands.

Considering of the alerts flying around this does seem to suggest a co-ordinated campaign to create terror in the populace.

Could you really detonate a bomb in this fashion by injecting a liquid into yourself?

Yes. Of course, you only get one chance to practice. And there is a serious limit to how much you can get in. Plus - in order to make it not completely obvious - it's quite serious abdominal/plastic surgery with a significant recovery time.

HOLA443
Somewhere over Ireland, the young man went to the lavatory

Practical I don't know, realistic on the other hand, not very. The IRA never had the ******** or conviction to actually die for the cause.

HOLA444

And the definition of who counts as being a potential Evil Doer is being broadened at the same time

To quote an ex NSA chief...

“If and when our government grabs Edward Snowden, and brings him back here to the United States for trial, what does this group do?” said retired air force general Michael Hayden, who from 1999 to 2009 ran the NSA and then the CIA, referring to “nihilists, anarchists, activists, Lulzsec, Anonymous, twentysomethings who haven’t talked to the opposite sex in five or six years”.

“They may want to come after the US government, but frankly, you know, the dot-mil stuff is about the hardest target in the United States,” Hayden said, using a shorthand for US military networks. “So if they can’t create great harm to dot-mil, who are they going after? Who for them are the World Trade Centers? The World Trade Centers, as they were for al-Qaida.”

On another thread a few commentators are warming up for an impending clash of civilisations between those who wish to preserve Western values and the Islamic hordes.

Me, I'm hanging out for a (non violent) show down between those who wish to preserve Western values and the authoritarian scumbags who'd turn our society into an open prison, surveilled 24/7. Afaic that's a whole lot closer to being realised than Sharia UK.

HOLA445

Practical I don't know, realistic on the other hand, not very. The IRA never had the ******** or conviction to actually die for the cause.

By 'somewhere over Ireland', I presume the journalist is referring to a transatlantic flight originating in Europe on a great circle route; not anything to do with Ireland per se.

HOLA446

There is clearly only one way to detect these undetectable bombs and bombers.

Record everyone's emails, telephone conversations, web visits, location, bank accounts, car movements, private personal data on social media, and implant GPS trackers in their heads/ cars/ dogs.

If you treat everyone as a terrorist, you're gonna be right some of the time.

HOLA447
HOLA448

hahahahah!!

I like the exploding buttock one!

just imagine the shame if it doesn't go according to plan.......well if I was his hospital carer after the failed attempt I would be insisting that the canteen give the poor guy some proper food.

like vindaloo and chilli con carne loaded witch scotch bonnet!

HOLA449
HOLA4410

BBC did some publicity last week for a new thriller in which biological warfare reaches new heights.

The author said, "You won't believe what's coming from the terrorists".

I listened to this and thought - haven't you heard of drones? of extra-judicial executions by the US? of NSA and GCHQ?

Very weird definition of terrorism.

I used to enjoy CSI, the Bourne movies, and the modern Bond stuff - but they all justify denial of individual rights on the ground that the state knows best. Well yeah, if the state controls all information.

HOLA4411

Soon, the NHS will provide this service on the National Health.

Come to think of it, what if you go into hospital for an operation, and they insert a bomb without telling you?

Sometimes scissors, and needles are left in people, unnecessarily, so a bomb must be easy! But wouldn't you feel a bit bloated? :huh:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Obviously made up daily mail article is obviously made up.

The insulin he had injected was, in fact, the liquid chemical explosive triacetone triperoxide (TATP), which detonated the plastic explosive in his stomach.

Except TATP is a crystalline solid that is a primary high explosive and is extremely unstable. Whole article is a total fabrication. Pack of lies.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Obviously made up daily mail article is obviously made up.

Except TATP is a crystalline solid that is a primary high explosive and is extremely unstable. Whole article is a total fabrication. Pack of lies.

Yeah, we made ATP or TATP as kids, can't remember which, stuff would explode if you poked it with a stick, and that was when wet and supposedly more stable than the dried stuff. If he even managed to get it into a syringe without blowing his fingers off I'd be surprised.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Well apart from Bobby Sands and all the other IRA hunger strikers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Irish_hunger_strike

I would imagine it takes quite a bit more balls to starve yourself slowly to death over a number of weeks than to blow yourself up.

in all honesty they were civilised enough to give a telephone warning first.

if only the PTB knew what they had unleashed with this lot....it's not an economic battle.

it's purely idealogical.....

I've given the scenario of peter and the wolf before, and it's quite apt.

the PTB wish to gain political/economic control of target populace by running around screaming "wolf, wolf!!"

..and for a time it will sort of work.

but problematically there is actually a real big,bad wolf roaming the forest.

what are they going to do when they have overplayed the "terrorists" card?...and there really are people so idealogically opposed to "mainstream" vision that they quite rightly will be called subversive(or heretic).

most of religeon works that way anyway.....take jesus as an example.

teaching contra to the "establishment"

establishment seek to silence said infidel.

etc etc.

when the new jesus turns up I doubt he will find the situation on planet earth much different...history repeats.

...and all of fox news etc will be branding this guy as a mentally unstable loony(he's got to get worldwide attention to save people,but the scribes and the pharisees will probably be in complete ownership of all mainstream methods of communication....so watch the internet heretics for the real news)

HOLA4419

Yeah, we made ATP or TATP as kids, can't remember which, stuff would explode if you poked it with a stick, and that was when wet and supposedly more stable than the dried stuff. If he even managed to get it into a syringe without blowing his fingers off I'd be surprised.

Possibly this stuff?

wiki: Silver acetylide

A school chemistry lab favourite back in the day and happy to do its thing if someone so much as coughs a little bit too hard.

I have this nagging feeling that some 80s action flick featured an Evil Doer being injected with a liquid binary explosive but I can't quite place it.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Possibly this stuff?

wiki: Silver acetylide

A school chemistry lab favourite back in the day and happy to do its thing if someone so much as coughs a little bit too hard.

I have this nagging feeling that some 80s action flick featured an Evil Doer being injected with a liquid binary explosive but I can't quite place it.

No, was definitely involving acetone and peroxide

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest TheBlueCat

I don't see what's to stop someone shoving a stick of dynamite and some matches wrapped in cling-film up their backsides. Sufficient showering and a change of clothes would remove any detectable residue I would think. All they then have to do is retire to the aeroplane bog, pull out the bits and strike a match. Other than performing a cavity search or full x-ray on all passengers, how could that be detected?

Archived