House Price Crash Forum
juvenal

7.30 Itv The Great Housing Crisis

Missed it but I can tell from the Twitter stream the fckn NIMBY's are out in force. Have your say #itvtonight

Will catch up on ITV player tomorrow.

For ITV, it was fairly intelligent...Was interesting to see them putting a link to NIMBYs and lack of building (as well as landbanking of course)...Something I thought i'd never see on such a channel...

Or.... they could just outlaw Buy2Let and second home ownership.

Problem solved, almost overnight.

But we all know housing isn't the problem..... The problem is a generation of boomers that need the profit gained from wrecking the lives of the young to continue to support their lifestyle. This whole crisis is due to the selfishness and greed of the baby boomer generation.

They will never build enough homes in this country. The just let in another half a million people this year for gods sake. Haven't seen them build any extra housing for that lot either.

Yeah, I saw it. It was the first propaganda TV Program I have seen for a number of weeks. Not so bad for a program on the MSM.

True, but it's also a program that could have been made 10 years ago. Same scam, nothing changes, they don't want to fix it.

Edited by sleeping dog