House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
slater14

The Catalogues Are Getting Thicker!

As I said a few months back, one sign to watch for is the auction catalogues getting bigger and the property offered starts getting better.

Got my Pugh & Co catalogue through the door and sure enough....its starting to feel a little heavier!

Some BTL BMV gonk has put up the two flats that are due for completetion in 2006 :lol::lol: ....a few half decent properties are in there....but nothing that interests me.... Another 18 months who knows!

www.pugh-company.co.uk

Have to disagree with you on the catalogue thickness, the total number of lots at Pugh's recent (and forthcoming) auctions are as follows...

01/12/04 - 197

23/02/05 - 231

20/04/05 - 181

01/06/05 - 128

13/07/05 - 168

07/09/05 - 148

20/10/05 - 178

07/12/05 - 114

Have to disagree with you on the catalogue thickness, the total number of lots at Pugh's recent (and forthcoming) auctions are as follows...

01/12/04 - 197

23/02/05 - 231

20/04/05 - 181

01/06/05 - 128

13/07/05 - 168

07/09/05 - 148

20/10/05 - 178

07/12/05 - 114

Indeed.

Are you including the 110 properties in the supplemental catalogue which came with the 'standard' catalogue?

For your info - Agusta Portfolio.

Edited by slater14

Guest muttley

Also included in the next auction is 159 to 181 Whitegate Drive,Blackpool.This was a row of houses acquired by Chelmford Homes and cleared ready for building.The site has had a Sales Centre for the past 12 months and been advertised as a development of "luxury appartments".

It looks like they've given up on that idea!

Also included in the next auction is 159 to 181 Whitegate Drive,Blackpool.This was a row of houses acquired by Chelmford Homes and cleared ready for building.The site has had a Sales Centre for the past 12 months and been advertised as a development of "luxury appartments".

It looks like they've given up on that idea!

Hmmm,

There are several of these 'development plots' dotted through the catalogue that look like the developer has just given up the ghost and is selling the land......a sure sign of boom times and stability I'm sure

:D:D

Hmmm,

There are several of these 'development plots' dotted through the catalogue that look like the developer has just given up the ghost and is selling the land......a sure sign of boom times and stability I'm sure

:D:D

Funny you should say that , there are quite a few developement sites turning up on plotfinder now , flats , apts , you get the idea.

Usually it's single plots up to plots for 4 , but there is stuff on there now for 6 - 16 , all recently added.

Dames

LOL , got your waders?

Former underground victorian resevoir with planning permission for conversion to 6 substantial dwellings.

D :D

Agusta Portfolio.

Ooh didn't see that bit! (still finding my way round to the new Pugh site design)

Poked around a few Agusta lots and average guide price is up around 20x rental income!

I wonder what the true reserve prices are, 70, 75% of guide?