House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

S&p 500 Through 1700. Next Stop, 1800 Or 1500?

Ordinarily I'd say don't fight the Fed and the trend is your friend but I'm too fearful of China to get long again here.

Draghi's comments today tell you everything you need to know about central bank mafia intentions... if they can keep it together.

Liquidity will remain abundant for as long as needed.

But SuperMario, you feel like telling him, this isn't a liquidity crisis! You're just repeating the mistakes you made before.

But SuperMario, you feel like telling him, this isn't a liquidity crisis! You're just repeating the mistakes you made before.

When all you've got is a hammer...

Just saying. Just asking.

Why not just move over to the dark side and ride it?

A fail to get upset about a booming stock market. Its a liquid market and you can't hop in and out of it, not like a house where you can be stuck with it for months, years even.

Yup it is riding on the Fed's QE money, but what isn't. Today on CNBC they were saying money will be coming out of bonds and into stocks before too long.

DYOR, set some sensible stop losses and keep an eye on it.

I've just come to accept that "weird" is the new normal.

Edited by aSecureTenant

I'm with him.

Put aside your belief systems and just play price action and other indicators. Don't bother even second guessing.

The greatest financial scam the world has ever seen. The CB mafia make Bernie Madoff's crew look like a nickel and dime outfit.

Just saying. Just asking.

One thing I've learned from the past 8 or 9 years on this site is that irrational behaviour goes on far longer than I'd ever expected.

Personally I think the stock market boom has just begun and I'm going to try and follow it all the way.

One thing I've learned from the past 8 or 9 years on this site is that irrational behaviour goes on far longer than I'd ever expected.

Personally I think the stock market boom has just begun and I'm going to try and follow it all the way.

That's great news. I'll invest accordingly.

The greatest financial scam the world has ever seen. The CB mafia make Bernie Madoff's crew look like a nickel and dime outfit.

It may well be, but what are you going to do change it? You can't change it, and neither can I so might as well have some fun with it.

Its all very well taking a political stand, (which I broadly agree with bye the way) but then again life goes on and there is money to be made, whether the stock market goes up, or down for that matter.

I get the impression a lot of HPC posters sit around waiting for this mother of all financial apocalypse and must be genuinely confused as to why the rest of the world doesn't quite see it that way.

One day the stock market might seriously crash or so might the dollar. You might be waiting a long time however.

It may well be, but what are you going to do change it? You can't change it, and neither can I so might as well have some fun with it.

Its all very well taking a political stand, (which I broadly agree with bye the way) but then again life goes on and there is money to be made, whether the stock market goes up, or down for that matter.

I get the impression a lot of HPC posters sit around waiting for this mother of all financial apocalypse and must be genuinely confused as to why the rest of the world doesn't quite see it that way.

One day the stock market might seriously crash or so might the dollar. You might be waiting a long time however.

You go for it G-man.

We'll still be here to pick up the pieces

You go for it G-man.

We'll still be here to pick up the pieces

Well you do need to define risk, and only risk a small amount of your capital. Certainly wouldn't bet the ranch on any stock market.

Edited by aSecureTenant