House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23489702

Pope Francis has said gay people should not be marginalised but integrated into society.

Speaking to reporters on a flight back from Brazil, he reaffirmed the Roman Catholic Church's position that homosexual acts were sinful, but homosexual orientation was not.

He was responding to questions about whether there was a "gay lobby" in the Vatican.

"If a person is gay and seeks God and has good will, who am I to judge them?"

He also said he wanted a greater role for women in the Church, but insisted they could not be priests.

Good news for Catholic priests then? :ph34r:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23489702

so let's just hope he gets the message he is not the judge of anybody.he is a mere man just like everybody else, and will get his turn at the pearly gates too.

killing millions of people because "god told me to do it" is not an excuse.

god has a bit of a problem with their interpretation of scripture.

Nazi's used to have "gott mit uns" inscribed on their belts......he obviously wasn't, so I guess they are praying to the wrong god.

unless of course you are still following old testament rules......when these guys are about to find out that god is an advocate of "hate speech".

even he gets pissed off with some people....and mortals trying to legislate it away ain't going to work.

so let's just hope he gets the message he is not the judge of anybody.he is a mere man just like everybody else, and will get his turn at the pearly gates too.

killing millions of people because "god told me to do it" is not an excuse.

god has a bit of a problem with their interpretation of scripture.

Nazi's used to have "gott mit uns" inscribed on their belts......he obviously wasn't, so I guess they are praying to the wrong god.

unless of course you are still following old testament rules......when these guys are about to find out that god is an advocate of "hate speech".

even he gets pissed off with some people....and mortals trying to legislate it away ain't going to work.

Even though I don't believe in God/Allah/beetles/whatevers, sometimes I wish that one WOULD just turn up and smite all the priests that have been getting it wrong in his name. Shellfish this, women that, sabbath the other etc. 99% of them would be hopefully embarrassed as f&cuk and admit they made the details up to have power.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-23489702

The logic of is that anyone who seeks God should be judged by nothing less than God.

Those who don't seek God are fair game.

On blame and determinism - long standing debate in the US (in the UK not so much, coz we is moderate and thick, like):

http://www.bostonreview.net/forum/barbara-fried-beyond-blame-moral-responsibility-philosophy-law

Even though I don't believe in God/Allah/beetles/whatevers, sometimes I wish that one WOULD just turn up and smite all the priests that have been getting it wrong in his name. Shellfish this, women that, sabbath the other etc. 99% of them would be hopefully embarrassed as f&cuk and admit they made the details up to have power.

Some of these rules were probably quite sensible at the time. Fasting etc..

you might just be in luck.

the "one worlders" have a set gameplan for incremental terror to get everybody to comply.

the first is ww3...approx 1.5 billion deaths.(we win)

followed by deliberate bankruptcy,then successful sneak attack approximately 3 years later on US/UK by the NWO( weather modification weaponry and germ warfare will be used in this conflict)....which will be shortly followed about 2 and a bit years years hence by an "event", celestially.

..then an asteroid strike(promulgated or otherwise)..easily done if cern is capable of going into "tractor beam" mode and dragging debris from space

then an "alien" invasion.(actually there will be 2 of them)

...which is nice, because even though the first "invasion"is 90% fabricated, the one that follows directly it is 100% real.classic peter and the wolf scenario.