House Price Crash Forum

Not So Much

davidg

HOLA441

Where has this "not so much" expression come from? Everyone seems to be using it at the moment. I ask a friend "would you like a beer" and he replied "not so much". Not so much what? WTF are you taking about? At work I ask the boss "any chance of a salary increase this year". Reply "Not so much". Jeez.

I guess it beats myself. I've even heard Prince William using that recently. "Myself and Kate are gonna spend some time to thing of a name for da baby"

HOLA442
HOLA443

Where has this "not so much" expression come from? Everyone seems to be using it at the moment. I ask a friend "would you like a beer" and he replied "not so much". Not so much what? WTF are you taking about? At work I ask the boss "any chance of a salary increase this year". Reply "Not so much". Jeez.

I guess it beats myself. I've even heard Prince William using that recently. "Myself and Kate are gonna spend some time to thing of a name for da baby"

Chillax dude.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Testify bro'

XYY

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Archived