House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidg

Not So Much

Where has this "not so much" expression come from? Everyone seems to be using it at the moment. I ask a friend "would you like a beer" and he replied "not so much". Not so much what? WTF are you taking about? At work I ask the boss "any chance of a salary increase this year". Reply "Not so much". Jeez.

I guess it beats myself. I've even heard Prince William using that recently. "Myself and Kate are gonna spend some time to thing of a name for da baby"

Where has this "not so much" expression come from? Everyone seems to be using it at the moment. I ask a friend "would you like a beer" and he replied "not so much". Not so much what? WTF are you taking about? At work I ask the boss "any chance of a salary increase this year". Reply "Not so much". Jeez.

I guess it beats myself. I've even heard Prince William using that recently. "Myself and Kate are gonna spend some time to thing of a name for da baby"

Chillax dude.

Testify bro'

XYY

baby? Has someone had a baby?