House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Jihadi Wives

Pitch it to BBC execs - sounds like their kind of sitcom. They could air it after Pramface, Repo Chicks or Monkey Tennis to meet several their various quotas.

On the plus side, at least the British government has been doing what it can to see that they're well armed.

Guest eight

Pitch it to BBC execs - sounds like their kind of sitcom. They could air it after Pramface, Repo Chicks or Monkey Tennis to meet several their various quotas.

It couldn't be any less believable than the Muslim vs Ukranian turf war being fought over who gets to be the big boss of Smethwick.

The most fiendishly resourceful jihadi wife I'm aware of is Samantha Lewthwaite. Muslim convert, widow of one of the 7/7 bombers and daughter of a British Army intelligence officer who served in Ireland in the 1970s.

A white woman in a jihab with three kids in tow, she's reportedly been on the run all round East Africa; eluding local police and Western Intelligence agencies for the better part of two years.

The most fiendishly resourceful jihadi wife I'm aware of is Samantha Lewthwaite. Muslim convert, widow of one of the 7/7 bombers and daughter of a British Army intelligence officer who served in Ireland in the 1970s.

A white woman in a jihab with three kids in tow, she's reportedly been on the run all round East Africa; eluding local police and Western Intelligence agencies for the better part of two years.

She could have that benny hill tune (where woman in bikinis are chasing him) as her signature jingle. This show could fly! Her catchphrase could be "does my bomb look big in this?".

She could have that benny hill tune (where woman in bikinis are chasing him) as her signature jingle. This show could fly!

Edgy and contemporary on one hand but with retro touches on the other. I like it.

The Benny Hill theme would work particularly well with the jihab.

I think we have a UK sitcom proposal coming together. All we need now is a disabled non white welsh speaking muslim bisexual or gay vegan female on board and we can pitch it to the BBC and Channel 4.

British muslim women going to fight in places like Syria - on Channel 4 News now. Sounds like a title for a naff British sitcom.

For which lot?

The Alawite/Shia/Iranian/Hizbollah faction or the Sunni/Al-Qaeda/Qatari/Saudi faction?

Either way, to my mind that's a little more impressive than feminists urging on the troops to fight the Taliban so afghan girls can break free of the afghan patriarchy - such as I recall seeing in The Guardian.

Feminists should either shut up or form an international brigade of fighting feminists and go and fight the Taliban themselves, like men did in the Spanish Civil War.

These muslim women are setting an example our feminists should follow.

You go girlzzzz.

Edgy and contemporary on one hand but with retro touches on the other. I like it.

In 2012 , a crack unit was sent to prison by a Gitmo court for a crime they didn't commit. These women promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the East African underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The J-Team.

For which lot?

The Alawite/Shia/Iranian/Hizbollah faction or the Sunni/Al-Qaeda/Qatari/Saudi faction?

As I mentioned on a previous thread, Asssad's forces have reportedly killed an awful lot of Al-Qaeda. It would be polite for the US/ UK governments to send him a thank you note and a small present.

In 2012 , a crack unit was sent to prison by a Gitmo court for a crime they didn't commit. These women promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the East African underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The J-Team.

This is getting dangerously close to being a viable proposal.

'I love it when the divine will of Allah, as prophesied by his blessed messenger Mohamed, peace be upon him, comes together'

...is a bit on the longish side for a catchphrase though

'I love it when the divine will of Allah, as prophesied by his blessed messenger Mohamed, peace be upon him, comes together'

...is a bit on the longish side for a catchphrase though

"I ain't gettin' on no plane, Mohammed"

This could be the J-Team in their burkinis:

Burkini(4).jpg

This stuff writes itself...

This is getting dangerously close to being a viable proposal.

Any chance we could have them in brightly-coloured jahibs, smoking cigars, blinged up to their eyeballs and making kids nightmares come true...?

Maybe chuck in a stonking therme-tune...?

#...Your conflict is only the start of it...#

#...Your fatwa is only a part of...#

#...Jahib'll Fix It....for you and you and bah bah baaaahhh bah bah bah baaaaahhh...#

I mean howay Nuggets man - what's not to like...???

XYY

Guest eight

We make it once and then dub it into different sects.

I heard that in my head with the voice of Mel Brooks.

I like the Idea of turning this into a BBC drama.

For added realism and political statement, I propose we enlist Gerry Anderson and do the thing in Supermarionation....puppets the lot of them.

I like the Idea of turning this into a BBC drama.

For added realism and political statement, I propose we enlist Gerry Anderson and do the thing in Supermarionation....puppets the lot of them.

Team America were way ahead of you...

though I doubt very much the makers had the same sly subliminal you have in mind.