House Price Crash Forum

Horse Has Pony In Macdonalds

juvenal

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

This is so British, the girl deserves a medal!

I wonder if I would get refused, if I were on a motorcycle? Obviously it's hard to eat a Big Mac through a helmet going round the M25! That is the case in a car too! But a horse sort of works on its own! :lol::blink:

HOLA446
HOLA447

People have been refused when riding bikes, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I'd rather have a sit down meal then! I could drive the bike in and let it crap oil all over the floor! :blink:

HOLA448

Not sure who I have sympathy with here.

McDonalds are clearly twats for not serving people in the drive in queue. So what if they are on a bike or a horse. Yes, I know health and safety, but you have to travel on roads (gasp, dangerous) to get there, so what the hell is the issue?

Horse Woman - sounds like every other arrogant horse person out there who expects everyone else to do their bidding, and goes mental when she has to compromise just a tiny little bit.

A plague on both their houses.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Not sure who I have sympathy with here.

McDonalds are clearly twats for not serving people in the drive in queue. So what if they are on a bike or a horse. Yes, I know health and safety, but you have to travel on roads (gasp, dangerous) to get there, so what the hell is the issue?

Horse Woman - sounds like every other arrogant horse person out there who expects everyone else to do their bidding, and goes mental when she has to compromise just a tiny little bit.

A plague on both their houses.

I don't know where you are Mr Rxe!I t's quite rural here, and there are plenty of horses! I try not to scare horses, whether I am on a bike or a car! :blink:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Archived