House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Horse Has Pony In Macdonalds

This is so British, the girl deserves a medal!

I wonder if I would get refused, if I were on a motorcycle? Obviously it's hard to eat a Big Mac through a helmet going round the M25! That is the case in a car too! But a horse sort of works on its own! :lol::blink:

I wonder if I would get refused, if I were on a motorcycle?

People have been refused when riding bikes, so I wouldn't be surprised.

People have been refused when riding bikes, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I'd rather have a sit down meal then! I could drive the bike in and let it crap oil all over the floor! :blink:

Not sure who I have sympathy with here.

McDonalds are clearly twats for not serving people in the drive in queue. So what if they are on a bike or a horse. Yes, I know health and safety, but you have to travel on roads (gasp, dangerous) to get there, so what the hell is the issue?

Horse Woman - sounds like every other arrogant horse person out there who expects everyone else to do their bidding, and goes mental when she has to compromise just a tiny little bit.

A plague on both their houses.

Not sure who I have sympathy with here.

McDonalds are clearly twats for not serving people in the drive in queue. So what if they are on a bike or a horse. Yes, I know health and safety, but you have to travel on roads (gasp, dangerous) to get there, so what the hell is the issue?

Horse Woman - sounds like every other arrogant horse person out there who expects everyone else to do their bidding, and goes mental when she has to compromise just a tiny little bit.

A plague on both their houses.

I don't know where you are Mr Rxe!I t's quite rural here, and there are plenty of horses! I try not to scare horses, whether I am on a bike or a car! :blink:

Surprised that no one has made a joke reference to the other major birthing story.

Has Kate Middleton been taken to hospital just to have a dump? How the other half live.

This is so British, the girl deserves a medal!

I wonder if I would get refused, if I were on a motorcycle? Obviously it's hard to eat a Big Mac through a helmet going round the M25! That is the case in a car too! But a horse sort of works on its own! :lol::blink:

Never gets old ...

Never gets old ...

Very good! I never saw that one! :o