House Price Crash Forum

Well I Never.

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Google is apparently still unaware of it, so I can't be bothered to enquire further.

If you read the right kind of websites you'll be informed that pretty much everyone really works for Mossad.

And Mossad really works for...

What's that knocking at the door?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Yeah, the Big Dawg

Long-suspected by anyone who's followed and enjoyed the careers of General Bert Stubblebine, the US Army's First Earth Battalion concept and the CIA's 'Stargate' Project

At the end of all which it was decided that torturing people and tapping their communications (or just making stuff up) were much more reliable sources of unreliable information.

Re. Mossad, what with so many Israelis reportedly working for shady intelligence agencies and writing and distributing spyware I'm surprised that they manage to find anyone with enough time to put one brick on top of another.

And you can never have a big enough wall...

vht0ra.jpg

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Yep. Westwood bends spoons.

I'd never made the connection before but watching him tonight striding round his garden in that jacket, watching his very deliberate (vaguely hip-hop-esque) magician gesticulations and listening to a silly accent, I thought "you really remind me of someone, oh yeah, ******ing Westwood."

EDIT2: Luvvn' your new tag. Neeed a thread splainin'

Really? It's there on the left, 7 ******ing years and how far have we got? ******ing nowhere, that's where.

EDIT: I want to look for a new avatar but if I leave "7 year itch" in the google search history, my wife is going to have a ******ing canary.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

BBC: The Secret Life of Uri Geller

edit: If that was a more general cry for help from a soul in torment, randomly inserted into this thread, I apologise for making things worse.

Required watching for off topicers, an account of one nutjob's psy-ops on the broadcaster we all hate.

To be honest I gave up after about 30mins.

HOLA4418

Required watching for off topicers, an account of one nutjob's psy-ops on the broadcaster we all hate.

To be honest I gave up after about 30mins.

Nutjob he may be but it's got him those natty duds and that sweet ride.

And there are more riches to come, maybe...

On 11 February 2009, Geller purchased the uninhabited 100 yard-by-50 yard Lamb Island off the eastern coast of Scotland, previously known for its witch trials, and beaches that Robert Louis Stevenson is said to have described in his novel Treasure Island. Geller claims that buried on the island is Egyptian treasure, brought there by Scota, the half-sister of Tutankhamen 3,500 years ago and that he will find the treasure through dowsing. Geller also claimed to have strengthened the mystical powers of the island by burying there a crystal orb once belonging to Albert Einstein.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Archived