House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wtc

Hpc As A Measure Of Sentiment

Don't they say that its possible to sense the end of a bull market when the final capitulation of the bears occurs? That once even the die hard bears give up hope and accept defeat its a clear signal that the market is ready to turn.

If thats true, then I would offer we are almost there, judging by some of the posts I've read on HPC recently. Sentiment really seems to have turned, now I even see some who a few months back would have been considered die-hard bears throwing their arms in the air and admitting defeat. Even the mighty DrBubb has seemed to withdrawn somewhat and taken a back foot.

If I were a betting man, I would say now is the 11th hour and we approach the point of a bearish divergence(right terminology?). Or perhaps I'll be the only one left, holding the baby as they say.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Don't they say that its possible to sense the end of a bull market when the final capitulation of the bears occurs? That once even the die hard bears give up hope and accept defeat its a clear signal that the market is ready to turn.

A refreshing return to sanity.

As we enter the winter of discontent late 2006, the chickens will be clucking merrily away on their perches. <_<

The first step to your wish coming true is to give up all hope.

Think about human history and your own past. Nearly always things worked out just when the hope had faded.

It's the day to day version of the happy music in a horror film. The world has just been set to rights just in time for things to get really bad.