House Price Crash Forum

Gangsters Suffer Mental Illness, Groundbreaking London Study Shows

The Eagle

HOLA441
Most gang members have a personality disorder and one in four have psychosis, groundbreaking London research reveals today.

The study - the first to investigate a link between gang violence and mental health - found “unprecedented” levels of psychiatric illness.

Researchers at Queen Mary, University of London surveyed 4,664 men across the UK aged 18 to 34 - including significant numbers from Hackney, where one in five black men are in gangs.

Of the 108 surveyed who said they were current gang members, 86 per cent had an antisocial personality disorder, 25 per cent screened positive for psychosis

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/gangsters-suffer-mental-illness-groundbreaking-london-study-shows-8704862.html

I wonder what the findings would be if they do a survey of banksters and politicians, I'd guess 100% would be found to be psycopaths and sociopaths and a large percentage also kleptomaniacs...

---

HOLA442

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/gangsters-suffer-mental-illness-groundbreaking-london-study-shows-8704862.html

I wonder what the findings would be if they do a survey of banksters and politicians, I'd guess 100% would be found to be psycopaths and sociopaths and a large percentage also kleptomaniacs...

---

True, but I'm guessing the figure would be more like 99% as there must be 1% who took the post thinking they could do good to society (well at least with the politicians anyway).

Overall though got to be more harmful to society than gang members :(

HOLA443
HOLA444

You want to find psychopaths, survey landlords.

I have known three, maybe four, people who I suspect were psychopaths. Every single one is now a landlord, and fully in charge of somebody's home.

You'll find a richer vein of psychopaths if you look in the ranks of middle-management in large corporations. In particular the female managers.

HOLA445

You'll find a richer vein of psychopaths if you look in the ranks of middle-management in large corporations. In particular the female managers.

I work with the lot of them! Females are no worse! ;)

Archived