House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Funny that it stated higher house prices, then second was car sales climbing. Don't expect the sheeple would have thought too much about the difference.

Stomach churning shite! :angry:

Seems like a super ramp is in progress this year, can't see the figures coming true, all the props and effort and HPI still predicted to barely keeping pace with inflation :lol:. Such is Alice in Wonderland economics, truely surreal.

I must say I'm getting sick and tired of BBC News. A bit saccarin compared to Channel 4 news with John and Krishnan. I also don't like the way that BBC Breakfast squeezes too much things into a relatively short timeframe and end up rushing through interviews. And acts as a 'plug' for upcoming BBC programmes.

I must say I'm getting sick and tired of BBC News. A bit saccarin compared to Channel 4 news with John and Krishnan. I also don't like the way that BBC Breakfast squeezes too much things into a relatively short timeframe and end up rushing through interviews. And acts as a 'plug' for upcoming BBC programmes.

The BBC is just a front organisation for MI5, rammed with spies and informers. Its principal function is sunshine propaganda, managing the news agenda not reporting it.. Everything they do goes straight to the spooks to be editorialised.

D-Notice served over Tempora and Prism:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/17/defence-d-bbc-media-censor-surveillance-security

Snowden's observation about UK internet could just as easily have been made about the BBC's output.

"As a general rule, so long as you have any choice at all, you should never route through or peer with the UK under any circumstances."

BBC Royal Bias

Guest eight

Strangely, they also plug other channel's programmes.

Which is odd, because when they say "And you can listen to full coverage of Manchester United versus Stoke on BBC Five Live" they never follow it up with "Or you could just watch it on Sky".

Strangely, they also plug other channel's programmes.

Which is odd, because when they say "And you can listen to full coverage of Manchester United versus Stoke on BBC Five Live" they never follow it up with "Or you could just watch it on Sky".

One wonders how many sporting events they could bought out of the management pay offs which were apparently half the cost of running Radio 4?

Edited by Secure Tenant

I have prepared for the wall-to-wall 'news coverage' of the Saxe Coburg Gotha sprog by disconnecting the telly and moving it to the garage. With a bit of luck, it won't pop before next weekend, and I'll be out of the country.....

is it a boy?

is it a girl?

what are they gong to call it? ( 50 examples quoted with the various titles to be endowed to the Blue blood)

Prince to be informed by encrypted phone call.

Queen to be hotline informed.

gush gush gush.

its truly sickening.

Edited by Bloo Loo

I have prepared for the wall-to-wall 'news coverage' of the Saxe Coburg Gotha sprog by disconnecting the telly and moving it to the garage. With a bit of luck, it won't pop before next weekend, and I'll be out of the country.....

You mean he's not really William Wales?

The BBC's hypocrisy in so many things now is beyond parody. In an age of multi-channel, on demand viewing, the BBC should be opened up to the full forces of competition and the license fee revoked immediately.

I don't know how you guys can stomach a TV in your living space!? I've not had a TV or radio (not even in car) for years. When I do get a dose of the beeb from "environmental" exposure the Physiological symptoms are very unpleasant.

The BBC's hypocrisy in so many things now is beyond parody. In an age of multi-channel, on demand viewing, the BBC should be opened up to the full forces of competition and the license fee revoked immediately.

The irony being if you have Freeview or cable most of the older BBC content now ends up on paid subscription or advertising channel.

CBS Drama has just bought a load of BBC content, Sony has Spooks running continuouly. Virgin recently had "classic" Who episodes for customers, and then we have GOLD, Yesterday, Dave, Dave Ja Vue (or whatever its called) before we even go into BBC Worldwide.

Its a huge worldwide media corporation. There is no justification for the telly tax at all.

"As a general rule, so long as you have any choice at all, you should never route through or peer with the UK under any circumstances."

and just how, if at all possible, does Joe Average manage to do this? Genuine question, not sarcastic. Would like to know - or at least be pointed in direction of info explaining in more detail how to...

Edited by anonguest

and just how, if at all possible, does Joe Average manage to do this? Genuine question, not sarcastic. Would like to know - or at least be pointed in direction of info explaining in more detail how to...

For average Joe, a hosted VPN service hosted outside of the UK obviously and ideally outside of the US as well.

Probably need to avoid some of the larger, well known hosting providers as well.

Lot to be said for it actually given the fact that many of the larger ISP's were planning to sell your browsing history (Virgin media. Talk Talk, and BT).

Not really got anything to hide, but I'd rather destroy that revenue stream for them.

Edited by Secure Tenant

The irony being if you have Freeview or cable most of the older BBC content now ends up on paid subscription or advertising channel.

CBS Drama has just bought a load of BBC content, Sony has Spooks running continuouly. Virgin recently had "classic" Who episodes for customers, and then we have GOLD, Yesterday, Dave, Dave Ja Vue (or whatever its called) before we even go into BBC Worldwide.

Its a huge worldwide media corporation. There is no justification for the telly tax at all.

Joke isn't it. Paying for something you've already paid for. Why pay once when they can make you pay twice for something you probably won't watch, which you probably never watched in the first place.

In the interest of balance here, I'm glad you included that "or advertising" caveat, because otherwise you made it sound worse than it is. In this age of PVRs I never ever watch live TV unless it's sport, so there is absolutely no problem with fast-forwarding through ad breaks. Ads do not disrupt a programme at all. I have not watched a single ad break at home for over 11 years now, except when ITV1 showed Formula One races.

CBS Drama is free-to-air unencrypted, and not a pay-TV subscription channel.

Sony Entertainment television is free-to-view, and not a pay-TV subscription channel.

I welcome the sale of old programmes to those channels, they can show them again for me and save me the cost of buying them on DVD. Some programmes such as Spooks I like enough to watch again, but not enough to buy on DVD.

Yesterday and Dave are pay-TV on Sky, but free on Freeview (as indeed are 4Music, Quest, Really and Viva).

Only ONE of the channels listed, Gold, is pay-TV on every platform.

Edited by mrtickle

CBS Drama is free-to-air unencrypted, and not a pay-TV subscription channel.

Well I can't get it, as its not on Freeview or Virgin Media. I most certainly have to pay extra to watch CBS Action, but that is mainly US content (from Paramount and CBS).

Think BBC stuff also crops up on Watch, Watch HD and Alibi and Alibi HD which you certainly have to pay for on Virgin at any rate, and in any case BBC content is being sold to unencrypted advertising supported channels.

There is no need for the TV licence model to continue. All terrestial output is digital (though not all Freeview boxes have card slots) but if the BBC wanted to it could encrypt all its content.

is it a boy?

is it a girl?

what are they gong to call it? ( 50 examples quoted with the various titles to be endowed to the Blue blood)

Prince to be informed by encrypted phone call.

Queen to be hotline informed.

gush gush gush.

its truly sickening.

Yes, but no worse than Andy Murray, the Olympic athletes, the England football team and all the other ridiculous flag waving nonsense.