House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEATH

Bing Drinking Constantly In The News

Hardly a day goes by without the news showing something about binge drinking. Is everyone else fed up hearing about it too?

Nobody seems to ever mention the cause of it. I think it's because the young can't afford to buy a house and they don't see any future of being able to do so. So they get pissed to forget about it as much as they can.

I know if I had to live with my parents again I would be driven to some serious binge drinking!

:rolleyes:

It's Tony Blair's plan to eliminate the pension and old-age healthcare demographic timebomb by killing off most of the population before they're old enough to collect.

Hardly a day goes by without the news showing something about binge drinking. Is everyone else fed up hearing about it too?

Nobody seems to ever mention the cause of it. I think it's because the young can't afford to buy a house and they don't see any future of being able to do so. So they get pissed to forget about it as much as they can.

I know if I had to live with my parents again I would be driven to some serious binge drinking!

:rolleyes:

Apparently Binge drinking is having 4 or more pints, so I have been binge drinking for the whole of my adult life (and a bit before), I just never knew it!

I really don't think it is anything particularly new, when I first lived in London 15 years ago, I was surprised how much drinking led to violence. It seemed that to me at the time, that it was part of a Friday night out to a section of people. Now I am back in Somerset, it is something that only happens in far away towns again.

Here he is - caught in the act! :D

Here he is - caught in the act! :D

Lol thats exactly what i thought when i saw it good shot sir.

Yes they whole country will be in armegedon when they change the laws just like it did when it went all day drinking on sundays we still havent recovered from that have we........... b0ll0x