House Price Crash Forum

Seems the last 6 months were very harsh on the gold price. I have not purchased since January when Gold was in the $1600's.

What are your thoughts? Are you buying back in on these prices? Are you waiting?

Im kinda expecting to see gold in the $900's. I think its gonna hit a bottom. So im holding off.

Opinions?

On another note, does anyone know why this forum wont let me sign in on internet explorer but it does on firefox?

:D

Seems the last 6 months were very harsh on the gold price. I have not purchased since January when Gold was in the $1600's.

What are your thoughts? Are you buying back in on these prices? Are you waiting?

Im kinda expecting to see gold in the $900's. I think its gonna hit a bottom. So im holding off.

Opinions?

On another note, does anyone know why this forum wont let me sign in on internet explorer but it does on firefox?

:D

Did you of load it on time?

still buying but i do feel gold will slide a little lower , to me nothing has changed with our economy we are still borrowing unrealistic amounts and trouble is ahead so hang on to it for a safe haven

Still buying in small amounts each month on a pound-cost averaging basis. As I use Silver industrially, I can even buy Silver rounds and use them as industry-fodder if I can't sell them for coins.

Edited by Old Nis

Opinions?

I'm definitely in the waiting camp. Unlike most here, I've come to the conclusion that gold could go a lot lower from here and there is a better chance of making a profit by buying later.

$500 gold anyone?

I don't think there will ever be £500 gold, ever, except in the sense of that joke about the two Jewish jewellers (there have been other versions of the joke since):

"How much for the Sovereign?"

"£200. How many do you want?"

"Next door, he's selling them for £150."

"Has he got any stock?"

"No."

"That's fine, when I've sold out and haven't got any stock, I'll sell them for £150, too. Call back then."

If the price went to £500 per toz Gold, there won't be any stock within hours. It will either not be for sale, or my acquaintance Mr Rich Chinese-Person will buy the lot. Regardless of the price manipulation, everyone knows the value of Gold (and the other PMs). It will be gone before we reach that point. The Eastern Central Banks are buying as fast as they can without moving the market, and those traitors in the Western Central Banks are supplying it, for reasons that are both futile and absurd. Utter madness.