House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bossybabe

Using Historical Precedent To Deal With Bankers.

In the 17th century, bankers who cheated were placed in the stocks. I wish we could do that now. How satisfying for people whose pensions, savings, etc are worthless now because of the w bankers if could at least take some aggression out on the perpetrators of their losses.

Anyone join me? :)

In the 17th century, bankers who cheated were placed in the stocks. I wish we could do that now. How satisfying for people whose pensions, savings, etc are worthless now because of the w bankers if could at least take some aggression out on the perpetrators of their losses.

Anyone join me? :)

How about we just sort out the base level corruption so endemic in our system of 'government' first? The bankers will cease to be a problem after that, and in comparison their culpability pales towards nothing.

How about we just sort out the base level corruption so endemic in our system of 'government' first? The bankers will cease to be a problem after that, and in comparison their culpability pales towards nothing.

Good idea. We'd have to fill football fields with stocks and allow free admission to the stadia.

Not good enough. We should send them to the sun.

Anywhere inside the solar system is too close. I vote for Altair in the constellation of Aquila. That should be far enough.