House Price Crash Forum

Real Time Housing Market News

mxs

HOLA441
HOLA442

Just come across this website which may be of interest, it trawls the internet every 5 minutes for UK Housing Market news.

Lot's of duplicates, but the ultimate resource for us HPC junkies who just can't get enough.

newsnow

Thanks, it's now in my favourites. :)

HOLA443

Could we have this pinned or added as a primary link somewhere - this is full-on. Some really nice news in there:

House price fall at its slowest in a year, says RICS study ABCMoney.co.uk 19:00 (and heres me thinking that they weren't falling)

Good news for first time buyers as house prices tumble across region The Birmingham Post 12:10 (but I thought the correction was over???)

House prices show signs of improvement The Times 10:32

HOLA444

Just come across this website which may be of interest, it trawls the internet every 5 minutes for UK Housing Market news.

Lot's of duplicates, but the ultimate resource for us HPC junkies who just can't get enough.

newsnow

There is a better thread look for this

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Property+%28UK%29

It`s property UK in the drop down menus. If any of you feel the need to have an interesting article up there for the wider public then get it written and if it`s good I`ll get it on there, PM or mail me, this might be of particular relevance to those (who with good cause sometimes) bemoan the one sided viewpoint. Newsnow is a very well read resource by the usual mass media suspects ;)

Edited by Converted Lurker

HOLA445
HOLA446