House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Jml Halogen Over Replacement Easy Job?

The bulb has gone in our JML halogen over, is the bulb easy to replace? I've read online it's meant to be a qualified electrician is that because a charge is held in the canopy which holds the bulb or is it H&S gone mad?

Anyone swapped one and if so how easy are they to replace.

The bulb has gone in our JML halogen over, is the bulb easy to replace?

JML...?

Shouldn't this be on the 'Product of the Week' thread...?

XYY

There are various service kits on ebay that include bulbs. They sales people never tell you that the bulb could go. Ours hasn't and I use it more than the microwave, but preparing for the day that it will go. I m sure it shouldn't be hard to replace.

JML...?

Shouldn't this be on the 'Product of the Week' thread...?

XYY

They're pretty good TBH, had mine 6 years now and it gets used quite a lot.

There are various service kits on ebay that include bulbs. They sales people never tell you that the bulb could go. Ours hasn't and I use it more than the microwave, but preparing for the day that it will go. I m sure it shouldn't be hard to replace.

How much are the bulb kits selling for - a brand new oven now is around 25-30 quid - probably less hassle than doing it yorself? :unsure: