House Price Crash Forum

Advice On Minor Damage To My Garage

TheNoSnowMan

HOLA441

Christ is 'Allotment Wars' still going?

Maybe see if the History Channel will turn it into a series.

I thought it was over. We'd kissed and made up.

What I think happened was whilst we weren't getting on, he decided we had too many nice things.

He does live in a massive glasshouse though. His life could so easily disintegrate into utter melting crap if I was a mean person.

It would be a mean person sending video to ATOS of him racing about on his poorly legs, or digging on his allotment. He's got the neatest garden on the street and keeps an allotment plot very tidy. No wonder he doesn't want to be fit for work, he'd have no time for that.

Shame they don't pay £250 a clip.

HOLA442

I thought it was over. We'd kissed and made up.

What I think happened was whilst we weren't getting on, he decided we had too many nice things.

He does live in a massive glasshouse though. His life could so easily disintegrate into utter melting crap if I was a mean person.

It would be a mean person sending video to ATOS of him racing about on his poorly legs, or digging on his allotment. He's got the neatest garden on the street and keeps an allotment plot very tidy. No wonder he doesn't want to be fit for work, he'd have no time for that.

Shame they don't pay £250 a clip.

He sounfs like a nob. If you dob him in properly, maybe he'll get a trip to gaol, end of problem?

HOLA443

He sounfs like a nob. If you dob him in properly, maybe he'll get a trip to gaol, end of problem?

Dunno do they lock people up for benefit fraud these days?

A job would do him the world of good. Get him out everyday talking to sane people and not just sitting about bitching and plotting.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Community service might to the trick?

Go on...

Not just tackle him about it? Actually I don't want to do that.

~revenge is always best service nicely chilled ... and if I was going to do it I would want to do it properly.

HOLA446

Not just tackle him about it? Actually I don't want to do that.

~revenge is always best service nicely chilled ... and if I was going to do it I would want to do it properly.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Turn the other cheek.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Criminal damage???

I've had worse shaving injuries.

They damaged something that doesn't belong to them and have done nothing about it. I'd call that criminal damage regardless how minor.

You're obviously happy to just let people trash the place since you're too busy looking for a face plaster.

HOLA4410

They damaged something that doesn't belong to them and have done nothing about it. I'd call that criminal damage regardless how minor.

You're obviously happy to just let people trash the place since you're too busy looking for a face plaster.

I'd say as a general rule it's not worth getting into any sort of neighbour disputes as it often ends badly (well it doesn't end it just keeps on going sour which is worse)

I've let a few minor things go over the years and i never have any hassles/criminal damage done to my property/cars (apart from one non neighbour criminal damage), whereas my neighbour and a couple of friends have had run ins with neighbours/near neighbours and suprise suprise had property damaged and general neighbourly hassles soon after the incidents, costing thousands in some cases.

HOLA4411

Turning the other cheek is the easy option. Apart from the festering feeling of discontent inside. *grumbles*

What would put me off any sort of notifying the authorities retaliatory action is that there's a lot of track record of them incompetently letting slip who the confidential informant was in legal papers etc.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

What do you think?

What would I do honestly?

I'd go see them about it, with an open mind. Ask if they know what happened to your garage, and guage their reaction. If they are genuinely apologetic then brush it off. If they are confrontational and it's clear they did it on purpose then there is a "problem". If it's the latter I'd probably pave over the grass or smother it in weedkiller, and then repair the garage at 5am :ph34r:

Archived