House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash4781

Mass Protests In Brazil

Seems there has been mass protests in Brazil after inflation roared ahead and as bus companies try to raise prices. It seems to have spawned into a wider protest against Olympic and world cup project spending. Apparently the largest protests in 20 years!

The gap between rich and poor must be fricking huge there. They need some good ol blighty style hpi.

They've had plenty of that in the last few years, the banksters have the country bent over and lubed up (we're already in the hospital for an*l repair surgery).

Yes - this has been going on for some time and seriously under-reported by UK media and press according to my friend.

P

The Bbc are reporting a bit more now to be fair with now a million protesting. I have been to another S american country a few times and if its anything lke there there is a rich class as rich as you would find as in London and a massive poor population who scrape buy in the dirt but generally content. Though there are distributive wealth policies with new hospitals and roads being built across the 5 years i have visited. I guess spending on Olympics and world cup is too soo before the rest of the infrastructure has been improvrd?