House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

5,300 Soldiers To Lose Jobs As Defence Cuts Are Rolled Out

82000 soldiers and something like 120,000 policemen in the country keeping the order amongst 60,000.000 people.

does anyone see a potential problem here?

im pro cuts but perhaps downsizing the army and police in there turbulent times is short sighted!

82000 soldiers and something like 120,000 policemen in the country keeping the order amongst 60,000.000 people.

does anyone see a potential problem here?

im pro cuts but perhaps downsizing the army and police in there turbulent times is short sighted!

60,000,000 unarmed idiots weaned at the government teat and unable to look after themselves vs 80,000 soldiers with guns.

Even in the states, the Waco lot were all armed and were still murdered by a small SWAT team with guns. Without guns we stand even less of a chance.

60,000,000 unarmed idiots weaned at the government teat and unable to look after themselves vs 80,000 soldiers with guns.

Even in the states, the Waco lot were all armed and were still murdered by a small SWAT team with guns. Without guns we stand even less of a chance.

What's this we business pale face.

I'm off at the first sniff of trouble. I have my inflatable dingy and packed lunch at the ready.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

I'm off at the first sniff of trouble. I have my inflatable dingy and packed lunch at the ready.

Sorry. Your dinghy will be requisitioned by the MOD. Along with any pots and pans you didn't hand in for last war effort.