House Price Crash Forum
zugzwang

Tata Motors Continues Its Slump

Indian reality rather at odds with the rose-tinted vistas imagined for UK consumption.

http://www.business-...61700242_1.html

Tata Motors' global wholesales, including Jaguar Land Rover, fell 14.89% to 81,783 units in May 2013 over May 2012. Global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover rose 3.71% to 31,210 vehicles in May 2013 over May 2012. Jaguar wholesales jumped 62.62% to 7,061 units in May 2013 over May 2012. Land Rover wholesales fell 6.22% to 24,149 units in May 2013 over May 2012.

Global wholesales of all commercial vehicles - Tata, Tata Daewoo and the Tata Hispano Carrocera range fell 14.18% to 38,641 units in May 2013 over May 2012. Global wholesales of all passenger vehicles declined 15.51% to 43,142 units in May 2013 over May 2012. Global wholesales of Tata passenger vehicles dropped 43.1% to 11,932 units in May 2013 over May 2012.

nanoflames.jpg

Edited by zugzwang

Speaking to some people I know down Birmingham way recently there is massive expansion at the Jaguar factories down there at the moment / due in the coming months and some rumours of a World beating engine (MPG / performance) their British boffins have been working on for years which I hope they manage to pull off.

Now there is a very easy way to fix all this.

we have a national smash up your neighbors car week, then we will all be out buing new card on credit. that will kick-start India's economy!

Now there is a very easy way to fix all this.

we have a national smash up your neighbors car week, then we will all be out buing new card on credit. that will kick-start India's economy!

Better idea, why don't we get Cameroon to go there on holiday wearing a funny hat and tell them they can have anything they want from the UK.

cameron-india-temp_2486813b.jpg

"Please Mr. Cameron, can you send my giro to Mumbai ? ".

Caption contest...answers on a post card please.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Those range rover evoques seem to be everywhere at the moment. God knows where the money is coming from to buy them.

Nice looking car but a bit pricey for me.

Buying them??? Clearly you need to find the nearest re-education, no one can afford to buy one, you rent it!

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/finance/personal-finance/overview/

Land Rover Freedom

Land Rover Advance Payment Plan

Balloon Hire Purchase

Or your standard HP.

I'll guess most don't opt for the standard HP scheme.

Those range rover evoques seem to be everywhere at the moment. God knows where the money is coming from to buy them.

Nice looking car but a bit pricey for me.

I wouldn't buy one of these things on principle. A few people I know have been made redundant from this firm in the last couple of months and have been replaced by highly skilled counterparts from India. Our Prime Minister has a lot to answer for.