House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
@contradevian

Bbc Showing Pwoperdee "informercials" During Tennis

Just noticed on BBC1 is showing the tennis which Andy Murray is supposed to be playing in.

However during the rain breaks, they switch to estate agency mode. One minute I'm watching Sue Barker, the next minute is basically an 'informercial' to sell someone's £1.2M house/estate in the country.

Basically a cut down version of Escape to the Country, but the effect was like an ad break, or like one of those advertorials you get on certain channels late at night.

Maybe this 'house in the country owner' sits on the BBC board? We should be told.

Glad I don't pay for this rubbish. :P

Edited by Secure Tenant

Guest eight

Just noticed on BBC1 is showing the tennis which Andy Murray is supposed to be playing in.

Never mind that - am I seriously supposed to believe that this turkey is the second best tennis player in the World?

I haven't even looked at a racket for twenty years but I'd quite fancy my chances against the unsmiling bozo.

worse than that, the Bingo channel is calling house every 5 minutes.

Its a disgrace.

Jees, what were you guys like born yesterday, the beeb has been marketing property for bloody ages. The beeb was properly set up for market property for we know. Plus people with big fat pensions want their houses to keep going up forever so they can give something to their kids, they couldn't give two f's about us. Financed by the unique way they make you pay for government propaganda and other such vile things.