House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Boy, 11, Fathers Child With 36-Year-Old Mother

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342105/Boy-11-fathers-child-36-year-old-mother-schoolfriend-prompting-calls-reform-New-Zealands-rape-laws.html

An 11-year-old boy in New Zealand has fathered a child with the 36-year-old mother of his schoolfriend.

The revelation has prompted sexual abuse counsellors to call for a reform in the country's rape laws after details of the case first emerged when the boy informed the principal at his school, in South Auckland.

The schoolboy and the baby are now both believed to be in care and Justice Minister Judith Collins has said she will look into present legislation which makes it impossible for a woman to be accused of rape.

She said the case raised an 'important point', adding: 'I will seek advice from officials on whether or not a law change is required,' The Weekend Herald has reported.

Certainly a very fecked up situation.

Well who would have thought it...women are capable of everything men are..good and bad

What I find interesting is that they put a picture of a pregnant white woman in the story. South Auckland has a very high level of islander and Maori with lots of family violence and crime/drug problems. I'd hazard a guess this picture was not matched to the family concerned.

Whitewashing in the media! Again!

Wellington is the "wife beating" capitol of the World!! :blink:

source?

Do they brew Stella there?

[quote name=Oh Well :(' timestamp='1371368677' post='909341058]

Made up story. Almost certainly untrue.

I'd have agreed with you, it sounds dodgy, but I once saw a "Mr and Miss Universe" competition at a south Auckland school which was majority Samoan, the development and physical maturity of the young Samoan lads was absolutely incredible, some of them were 11 or 12 but looked like muscular 18 or 20 year-olds. You would only need some useless woman to be a bit f*cked in the head and/or drunk for this story to come true.