House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Venger

Woman Pays $560,000 For Two Parking Spots

Still way too much money flooding and flowing around, despite budget cuts.

The record price for a single parking spot in Boston is $300,000, also in Back Bay.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22910579

“This is just amazing,” said Ken Tutunjian of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, declaring the price a new parking space high. “God bless America.”

The spots behind 298 Commonwealth Ave. are in a neighborhood that already is home to the city's most expensive parking spots.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2013/06/13/tandem-parking-spots-sell-for/f7G3KRWmEut6K7f8OsagDJ/story.html

She must have a pair of incredible cars! But I bet it's two old Golfs! :blink:

She must have a pair of incredible cars! But I bet it's two old Golfs! :blink:

Don't be silly, they are not for use, she'll sell them in 18 months time for over a million.

Edited by erat_forte

Shes a woman driver. Probably one car but she needs two spaces. Bub boom :ph34r:

:lol::ph34r:

Those spaces look as if anyone could park there if they wanted to (even at risk of a fine or clamping). If I was buying a pair of parking spaces, I would at least want some security with them that would protect the spaces when not used.

I get p'd off when my parking space gets occupied by some nitwit visitor to the block.