House Price Crash Forum
eric pebble

Mr James Crosby [At Last!] - Watch This Creep Squirm

I recommend anyone to watch that creep Crosby being cross-examined by the PARLIAMENTARY COMMISSION ON BANKING STANDARDS JOINT COMMITTEE in December 2012:

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=11999&player=windowsmedia

It's just over 2 hours long.....

But watch that creep squirm the longer it goes on....

I just WISH I had been able to be there myself and reveal the fact that Crosby was one of the most important perpetrators of LIAR LOANS/MORTGAGE FRAUD here in the UK, and that THIS is one of the PRINCIPLE reasons this country is so severely damaged.

*** READ & VIEW ALL THE LINKS BELOW - THEY WILL SHOW THIS FACT IS IRREFUTABLE.***

I just WISH I could have done that.

It is so deeply depressing that he was not SPECIFICALLY cross-examined about LIAR LOANS/MORTGAGE FRAUD. THAT is what lies behind EVERYTHING; LIAR LOANS/MORTGAGE FRAUD have destroyed the UK economy.

LIAR LOANS/MORTGAGE FRAUD continue to be the Elephant in the Room which no one dares point to.....

The Elephant in the Room continues to sit there - no one wants to admit it --- ENORMOUS that the Elephant is -- people are still in total DENIAL that it is there.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by eric pebble

if only our MP's were questioned in public over every expense receipt claim ,and the reasons why they didn't turn up for work while parliament was in session in such the same manor of righteous indignation

empty-parliament_68_500828a.jpg

if only our MP's were questioned in public over every expense receipt claim ,and the reasons why they didn't turn up for work while parliament was in session in such the same manor of righteous indignation

empty-parliament_68_500828a.jpg

They're all out buying pwoperty for their BTL Portfolios...... Paid for by you and I. :rolleyes: