House Price Crash Forum
Coffeehead

Ed Balls Is A Twunt

a majority at the last election of 1,101

if only 551 of those had voted for Antony Calvert, we would be spared his utterances of such tripe on our screens

if they knew that, I am sure they could have been easily persuaded!

Rambling like a loon, contradictory sound bite nonsense

What UK politician is any different?

The UK has one big party, which pretends to divide itself into smaller parties because idiots will not realise it is a rigged game.

What UK politician is any different?

The UK has one big party, which pretends to divide itself into smaller parties because idiots will not realise it is a rigged game.

Personaly, I don't subscribe to this politicians/political parties are the all same nonsense.

Without doubt Balls is a complete fool, however if the British public are prepared to vote for him/Milliband then they deserve everything they get.

Didn't watch it...but I bet the presenter didn't ask him what was he doing at Bilderberg either...

They had a piece on bildeberg and had Alex Jones on as one of the panelist. Kind of ruined his appearance by screaming and shouting until they had to shut him off.

They had a piece on bildeberg and had Alex Jones on as one of the panelist. Kind of ruined his appearance by screaming and shouting until they had to shut him off.

so, what was revealed about Bilderberg?

I'm shocked that Alex Jones is only 39. He looks like a 50 year old heart attack candidate.

He also seems to think Ed Balls is in charge of HMRC...

Edited by thecrashingisles

Isnip

He also seems to think Ed Balls is in charge of HMRC...

snip

he probably is.

You dont go to Bilderberg and be without power.

Personaly, I don't subscribe to this politicians/political parties are the all same nonsense.

Me neither - you do at least get to choose via which orifice they rape you. Once in a generation maybe one comes along who is genuinely different, mostly they seem intellectually and socially identical even if they differ slightly on policy.

Bilderberg is well and truly mainstream now. They asked Ed Balls, they asked Ken Clarke and they both said it's just a talking shop. I was interested to learn that prior to the 1990s Bilderberg used to hold a press conference after each meeting, but they stopped because no journalists turned up. Not sure I even believe that. I remember a time when even knowing the word "Bilderberg" would put you in a tiny minority (pre-Internet days obviously.)

As for Balls - I hate to say this, but - 1) he has lost some weight and doesn't look as bloated as he used to, and 2) his economic policy is starting to made sense. Yesterday he said Labour won't spend like it did last time (the main driver for that, G Brown, is gone); welfare will be capped and Balls even said something sensible on inflation, ie, that if the government had managed to keep inflation down they wouldn't now be needing to spend so much on state and public-sector pensions.

Balls seems to have lost the perpetual sneer as well and is acting more statesman-like. This doesn't bode well... :o

Bilderberg is well and truly mainstream now. They asked Ed Balls, they asked Ken Clarke and they both said it's just a talking shop. I was interested to learn that prior to the 1990s Bilderberg used to hold a press conference after each meeting, but they stopped because no journalists turned up. Not sure I even believe that. I remember a time when even knowing the word "Bilderberg" would put you in a tiny minority (pre-Internet days obviously.)

As for Balls - I hate to say this, but - 1) he has lost some weight and doesn't look as bloated as he used to, and 2) his economic policy is starting to made sense. Yesterday he said Labour won't spend like it did last time (the main driver for that, G Brown, is gone); welfare will be capped and Balls even said something sensible on inflation, ie, that if the government had managed to keep inflation down they wouldn't now be needing to spend so much on state and public-sector pensions.

Balls seems to have lost the perpetual sneer as well and is acting more statesman-like. This doesn't bode well... :o

So to summarise, Balls up in your opinion?