House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
timebandit

Something For The Weekend

Phil_Spencer_Wikipedia_normal.jpg Phil Spencer ‏

I'm taking over @Zoopla on Monday at 12.30 to answer property questions. Use #philatzoopla if I can help with anything? Have a great w/end

Happy to tweet any property questions, you non twitters may have. Obviously short, witty and HPC themed will take preference.

Working this weekend so may not get the chance to log in to reply.

Best one I could think of

evil_teddy_bear_normal.jpgTimebandi

Yes @PipofftheTV Q still happy "I am investing & nobody did me a good deal or anything I'm happy with Harlequin model' #philatzoopla @zoopla

ask him what level he thinks the house price indexes would be at if interest rates were 5%, the boe didn't print billions and savers/workers weren't being robbed blind to under pin the banks balance sheets. you might well point out internet rates will one day rise..the boe won't print and savings are worthless.

I'm thinking of starting a property search company. As an aknowledged property expert, can you tell me what I need to do to avoid going into administration like some feckless idiot who rides asset bubbles with no idea of the wider context?

Edited by SpectrumFX