House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

No Muggy Bear Vs. Brainclamp

The first person i seen with it was NMB, then NMB went 'quieter' for a couple of weeks, then i seen BC with it a few weeks after. Eye witness account honest gov!

Belongs to NMB i say. :)

The first person i seen with it was NMB, then NMB went 'quieter' for a couple of weeks, then i seen BC with it a few weeks after. Eye witness account honest gov!

Belongs to NMB i say. :)

Thank you for your testimony leChuz. Could the next witness for the prosecution please rise and approach the witness box.

M'lud,

I can testify that NMB was the first on HPC with this avatar. I distinctly remember, on the night in question, thinking "that's a cool avatar - and a contrast to boot with NMB's previous choice of pictorial representation."

The issue was then confused by NMB disappearing from HPC for a couple of months which may have led newbies astray in their judgement of the issue in question.

May God be my witness.

Starcrossed.

Hey! Thanks you guys!

Yes, the defendand takes the stand and pledges 'not guilty'.

I did not steal Brainclamps avatar, m'lud.

All rise,

Brainclamp you have been summonsed to state your case.

PS nice to know that you noticed my absence, weening off hpc as I was becoming too engrossed.

I am sick of the situation and sick of people gloating at work, and ridiculing me for my position, so I am trying to focus on other stuff as much as possible.

I cant help coming back to see you guys tho!