House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venger

Police Inspector Landlord Guilty Of Fraud

Disgraced Inspector Razaq, 53, has been found guilty of a fraud involving four rental properties he owned.
Insp Razaq, who owned four homes and was trying to buy a fifth property in Bolton, used several different identities in a bid to cover his tracks.Robert Hall, prosecuting, said that his ambition was part of his downfall.

He said: 'He was undoubtedly ambitious in his approach to life and his rise to inspector.

'The Crown says that his ambition for status and wealth is what fuelled this dishonesty.'

The court heard that in 2008 he 'could not have wanted for anything else'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334241/Zero-tolerance-police-officer-faces-jail-convicted-46-000-insurance-mortgage-scam.html

53.........is he an evil boomer? No too young, so move along now.....nothing to see.

I have worked for an "Asian" owned company.............

This "reported" behaviour" is typical of their communities attitude to this countries "system"

Oh - take me to court - I have "attitude" and "evidence"

(and no doubt - I am about to be "banned") :angry: