House Price Crash Forum

Tory Mp And His Wife Accused Of Groping Lesbian Housekeeper

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335592/Tory-MP-wife-accused-groping-lesbian-housekeeper-asked-threesome.html

A Tory MP and his wife have been accused of groping their lesbian housekeeper while trying to have a threesome with her.

The couple, known as Mr and Mrs P, also attempted to perform a sex act on the middle-aged employee, an employment tribunal was told.

The woman, who lived with the pair, ran off and 'barricaded' her door and claimed she considered suicide after the alleged assault, it was reported in The Sun.

She claims she was left with 'no option' but to resign after being thrown out of the house weeks later and 'threatened unreasonably with disciplinary action'.

She told the South Coast tribunal that she reluctantly accepted an invitation to have a drink in the couple's living room in August last year.

The woman, who had recently broken up with her partner, said: 'I sat on the sofa. Mr P came and sat down next to me. Mrs P then sat on the floor between his legs.

'Mrs P began to French kiss Mr P. I was extremely embarrassed and hoped they'd stop.'

Names removed by moderator

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

This is another one. The one a few days ago involved some people who were in the news a lot last year.

I miss all this political intrigue.

Anyway, how do you know Mr & Mrs P isn't a pseudonym?

HOLA447

Someone tried to grope me but i didn't like it so considered killing myself.

Ffs this country truly is ******ed (unless there is a lot more to this of course)

Its things like this that give me doubts about the whole saville thing.

HOLA448

Ffs this country truly is ******ed (unless there is a lot more to this of course)

She claims she was left with 'no option' but to resign after being thrown out of the house weeks later and 'threatened unreasonably with disciplinary action'.

It's evidence at an employment tribunal.

Clearly you're a robust individual who doesn't mind being sexually assualted by your employer. Good for you.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Would you be up for a threesome with the tories?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

It's evidence at an employment tribunal.

Clearly you're a robust individual who doesn't mind being sexually assualted by your employer. Good for you.

Firstly its alleged - and there are always two sides to a story.

Secondly - i don't class a 'grope' as sexual assault. From a male or a female point of view.

And either way - to say you were going to kill yourself due to something like this - either makes your a liar or someone needing to see a head doctor. In my opinion.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Firstly its alleged - and there are always two sides to a story.

Secondly - i don't class a 'grope' as sexual assault. From a male or a female point of view.

And either way - to say you were going to kill yourself due to something like this - either makes your a liar or someone needing to see a head doctor. In my opinion.

So if, say, some guy were to shove his hand down your trousers (or up your kilt) and give your dick a squeeze, you'd be happy to laugh it off as a bit of harmless horseplay?

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

So if, say, some guy were to shove his hand down your trousers (or up your kilt) and give your dick a squeeze, you'd be happy to laugh it off as a bit of harmless horseplay?

Girls do this all the time to blokes in kilts on nights out here. Yet to hear of even one end up in a 'sexual offence' charge.

And if some bloke did that to me i would not be too chuffed

However the police and courts would not be involved - total waste of time. He would probably get a smack in the puss and realise the error of his ways.

I certainly wouldn't consider ending myself over it. That would be ludicrous.

This country has gone mad for getting police and lawyers involved in matters that would have been sorted out within minutes in previous days . Sad state of affairs imo.

HOLA4419

However the police and courts would not be involved - total waste of time. He would probably get a smack in the puss and realise the error of his ways.

What if this happened in your home? What if the bloke doing it was physically powerful and intimidating? What if he could easily overpower you and you were totally aware of that? Still just a laugh?

HOLA4420
MP naked in house

I kept buming into nude Tory 'groper' says lesbian servant

THE Tory MP accused of groping his lesbian housekeeper and inviting her to take part in a threesome deliberately walked around naked in front of her, a tribunal heard yesterday.

And his wife, who allegedly molested the maid with him in their living room, is said to have “often” undressed in bedrooms while the middle-aged worker cleaned them.

The South Coast employment hearing, where the couple are known only as Mr and Mrs P, was told by the woman: “Mr P would walk into the corridor with nothing on on a number of occasions. I’d be extremely embarrassed but Mrs P told me not to worry about it as Mr P didn’t.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4955348/Lesbian-servant-I-kept-bumping-into-nude-Tory-MP-groper.html

"Lesbian servant" :D

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Girls do this all the time to blokes in kilts on nights out here. Yet to hear of even one end up in a 'sexual offence' charge.

I certainly wouldn't consider ending myself over it. That would be ludicrous.

This country has gone mad for getting police and lawyers involved in matters that would have been sorted out within minutes in previous days . Sad state of affairs imo.

I generally agree with your laissez-faire view ccc but in this case they were in a position of power over her as she was reliant on them for employment, and possibly housing (not sure if she was live in). So she may have been fearful about getting another job, money worries, somewhere to live and in that position she couldn't just come out with "do one" or she may have been sacked on the spot.

It's not a random grope in a pub.

If it happened of course, I remember the totally invented case against the Hamiltons, packed with salacious detail and all made up.

HOLA4423

What if this happened in your home? What if the bloke doing it was physically powerful and intimidating? What if he could easily overpower you and you were totally aware of that? Still just a laugh?

A laugh ? Don't think i said that :rolleyes:

every situation is different - however in general lots of stuff like this has no need to go near a court or the police. Only when the full details are found out will we know.

However if what we have heard so far is true - then considering ending yourself due to something like this points to one of two things imo.

The person making at least that part of the story up for effect - or them already having serious issues.

Yes frank i agree - maybe my wording previously was a bit 'straight to the point'.

I have just had enough of people telling us they have lived their life in fear due to jimmy saville once slapping their **** in a Bbc corridor 40 years ago. That's just total bull imo.

This story may be different - will be interesting to hear anyway.

HOLA4424

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/claims-against-mp-wife-rejected-150921073.html#o6qVVzK

A lesbian housekeeper who claimed a Tory MP and his wife tried to persuade her to join in a threesome with them has seen her case for sexual harassment and unfair dismissal unanimously thrown out.

Employment judge Roger Peters told the employment tribunal on the south coast that the events described by the claimant "did not happen".

Archived