House Price Crash Forum
spyguy

Guy Brudenell -Yorkshire Propeertee Guru

Annoying g1t, who the papers fawned in the run up to 2007.

Dec 2009:

Oh dear, he's bust. Still, wife's a looker (cough cough).

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/4777201.Guy_Brudenell_declared_bankrupt_with_debts_of___21_million/

May 2010:

Its all a mistake. Note the nonchalant cricket bat.

All a mistake. Cheque in the post

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/ryedale/8172879.North_Yorkshire_businessman_to_bounce_back_from_bankruptcy/?ref=ar

Jun 2010:

On the up.

He's going to 'regenerate' Middlesbrough:

http://www.nebusiness.co.uk/business-news/latest-business-news/2010/06/01/guy-brudenell-sets-sights-on-teesside-regeneration-51140-26562691/

(Note to peope who have never been to boro. Regenerating boro is a bit like trying bring the dead alive).

Jun 2013:

Hooray a Daily Mail feature.

What? Its not in the Diary column?

Its a mug shot:

'Tycoon is jailed for defrauding business associates as his hotel and aviation empire collapsed with debts of £21m'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335249/Tycoon-jailed-defrauding-business-associates-hotel-aviation-empire-collapsed-debts-21m.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

spy eagerly awaits the fall out in Harrogate and Helmsley, NW edge of the golden triangle.

Edited by spyguy

Oh dear, he's bust. Still, wife's a looker (cough cough).

That would be his ex-wife:

Separation: Guy Brudenell lived at Kirkdale Lodge in Nawton, near Helmsley, North Yorkshire, with his wife Pennita until they divorced

These serial entrepreneurs can't help themselves can they? Going bust doesn't stop them and evidently they seem to be able to still sucker people in subsequent ventures. Only jail seems to stop them.

I bet you when he gets out h'll be trying yet another get-rich-quick scheme! :P

I await your thread spyguy.... :D

Its a story that keeps on giving:

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/11587381.9_years_in_jail_for_disgraced_businessman___Womanising_fraudster_was_offending_until_hours_before_court_hearing____I_feel_sexually_violated___says_one_victim/

'The former Ryedale businessman also operated a building company illegally, defrauding people over house improvements, and arranged for the home of one of its clients to be turned into a brothel while its owners were on holiday. One family was left so poor they had difficulty visiting their teenage daughter who was seriously ill in hospital.'

'Guy Brudenell, 44, charmed women into handing over tens of thousands of pounds by having affairs with them after contacting them through the Sugar Daddy dating website, said Nick Dry, prosecuting.

He claimed to one woman with whom he had sex that he had bowel cancer, and dropped another when he realised she didn't have more money to give him.

He continued offending until just hours before a court appearance for other offences.'

Oh good god.

His wife arrived at their wedding in a fairy princess carriage

After I've wiped the spew from my mouth, all I can say is that the very worst thing about the credit boom and subsequent bailout is having to suffer these w#nkers telling me how very clever they are

Look into my eyes....article-2335249-1A2021F3000005DC-714_3061305401286821689.png

Seriously though, I think it is utterly outrageous how people on here make fun of entrepreneurs like him.

People like this are the very backbone of Britain, their vision and business skills really underpin our society and enrichen us all, David Cameron actively celebrates business heros such as Guy.

The Germans are still mucking about with manufacturing, pah. Guy and people like him create real wealth and should not be criticised. So what if he is a bit dodgy, prostitution is a growth area, even the EU now include it in calculating our economic growth.

You are all just jealous of his success.

Oh good god.

His wife arrived at their wedding in a fairy princess carriage

After I've wiped the spew from my mouth, all I can say is that the very worst thing about the credit boom and subsequent bailout is having to suffer these w#nkers telling me how very clever they are

Still good tips on picking up women:

'His barrister Alasdair Campbell said: "There is little mitigation in respect of each offence which I can offer," of the £144,000 frauds. He said of the "hundreds of women" contacted by Brudenell through the Sugar Daddy website, only four had said he had defrauded them.'

The tips I'm coming away with is where a blazer and pretend I'm rich. Can't fail.

Still good tips on picking up women:

'His barrister Alasdair Campbell said: "There is little mitigation in respect of each offence which I can offer," of the £144,000 frauds. He said of the "hundreds of women" contacted by Brudenell through the Sugar Daddy website, only four had said he had defrauded them.'

The tips I'm coming away with is where a blazer and pretend I'm rich. Can't fail.

Mods please move to 'deluded old slapper birds' threat on OT :lol::lol:

Seriously. do feel sorry for the ladies taken in. They didn't deserve it.

Seriously though, I think it is utterly outrageous how people on here make fun of entrepreneurs like him.People like this are the very backbone of Britain, their vision and business skills really underpin our society and enrichen us all, David Cameron actively celebrates business heros such as Guy.The Germans are still mucking about with manufacturing, pah. Guy and people like him create real wealth and should not be criticised. So what if he is a bit dodgy, prostitution is a growth area, even the EU now include it in calculating our economic growth.You are all just jealous of his success.

With prostitution now contributing to GDP it is down to visionaries like this guy that we're not back in recession.

#WealthCreator

Guy Brudenell, 44, charmed women into handing over tens of thousands of pounds by having affairs with them after contacting them through the Sugar Daddy dating website, said Nick Dry, prosecuting.

:blink:

This confuses me.

On a website called Sugar Daddy, I would have thought the woman is meant to get thousands of pounds out of the man, not the other way round?