House Price Crash Forum
jon

Analysing Rightmove Data.

Apologies if any of you are bored with looking at graphs. For those of you who have asked I've emailed out copies of the software to do this (or PM'd you for your email addresses if I didn't have them).

Attached is a graph of the average asking price of all the properties in a 5 mile radius of my postcode where the property is marked as under offer or SSTC (from the RightMove site). This is from the asking prices of about 2,400 properties with the asking price of each property recorded on a day by day basis. I've not done any buggeration with these figures at all (not intentionally anyway).

Needless to say, I hope this pattern continues ...

Edit : Postcode is CW8 in Cheshire. Off to the pub now.

Source : www.rightmove.co.uk

Jon

graph5.JPG

post-2920-1132000723_thumb.jpg

Edited by jon

That's genius! I want to do the same. I'm not far from you in SK11 and on Rightmove every bloody single day to gauge movements of HP in my area. Please PM me with (detailed, please!) instructions how to do it. Many thanks!

sceptic