House Price Crash Forum

Uaf 58.... Bnp 0

SpewLabour

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

My job today was controllng a bus route that normally runs up and down Parliament Street / Whitehall.

My buses had to be diverted around this nonsense. At its worst, buses that were scheduled to take about 15 minutes to get from Piccadilly Circus to the south side of Westminster Bridge were actually taking 90+ minutes! Of course I think the BNP are a gang of complete intellectualy subnormal lowlifes, but I blame UAF and their ilk more. Apparently there were very few BNP protestors, and they were apparently prepared to stand in the centre of Parliament Square making their silly point. I take my duty to try and provide a decent bus service to paying passengers very seriously- but today it just wasn't possible. I phoned London Buses central control to tell them of my difficulties, and their response was "it can't be helped, use route control".

So I did- turned 5 out of 6 of my buses around at County Hall and didn't send them anywhere near it. Token service into town. The protestors on both sides got bored and went home at about 5pm, but I had a cruddy service until about 8pm because of all the earlier drivers that hadn't come off for their meal relief on time.

Thousands of hours of people's time wasted because two nihilistic little bastards who didn't think their voice was being heard loud enough then set off every other self important little ******* in London.

HOLA444

UAF arent really what they say they are though, are they? Theyre anarchists, pure and simple. The type who go on the may day 'marches' purely to smash stuff, or infiltrate student tuition protests just to turn them violent.

Whatever happened to the ANL? bit before my time, but were they any better?

HOLA445

It's always been the same. A couple of tribes looking for a punch up. Each trying to take the moral high ground and validate their actions. No wonder thugs aren't into football violence anymore. Psuedo politics is where the real action is now.

The only surprise is that Griffin is still in charge of the BNP.... didn't anyone watch that edition of Question Time? :lol:

HOLA446

It's always been the same. A couple of tribes looking for a punch up.

I would so have loved it if the cops had marched both parties along to Hyde Park....and then said fine, prove yr point to each other! :)

*****ers the lot of them, the better that they spend their sad little lives feeling self-righteous out of the way. Let them fight each other to the death- leave the rest of us with sense to get on with it.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

It's always been the same. A couple of tribes looking for a punch up. Each trying to take the moral high ground and validate their actions. No wonder thugs aren't into football violence anymore. Psuedo politics is where the real action is now.

The only surprise is that Griffin is still in charge of the BNP.... didn't anyone watch that edition of Question Time? :lol:

The one where he couldn't get a word in? Even the chair of the debate kept interrupting him.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he's not very bright, but until he's allowed to open his mouth, I will never know :)

HOLA4410

The one where he couldn't get a word in? Even the chair of the debate kept interrupting him.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he's not very bright, but until he's allowed to open his mouth, I will never know :)

Cambridge educated, I believe.

HOLA4411

UAF arent really what they say they are though, are they? Theyre anarchists, pure and simple. The type who go on the may day 'marches' purely to smash stuff, or infiltrate student tuition protests just to turn them violent.

I spent some time hanging around with a UAF branch back in my student days. They are not Anarchist, they are fascist. They believe in a super-state ruled with brute force under their rules/conditions. Behind the scenes they are , or at least the branch I knew, basically a Fascist Terrorist organisation. I posted a short summary of my experience in a topic here not too long ago. Very bad crowd to be involved with, I'm glad I got out when I did.

HOLA4412
Guest eight

Removed - chilling effect.

HOLA4413
Guest TheBlueCat

No, just the same. I briefly hung out with some ANL types at uni before I realised what a bunch of tossers they were. In a rationally organised world, we'd have mass fights in purpose build stadia wherein the BNP/EDL could slug it out with UAF/ANL/SWP/etc mob and leave the rest of us in peace.

HOLA4414

Archived