House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

long time lurking

One Down At The Tt

These guys are certainly different to the rest of us.

Daft ? I don't know. They are doing something they love and know the risks. The rush from doing something like this must be incredible. I get a rush just playing dirt 3 on the playstation and bombing down a ski slope at 50 miles an hour. God knows what it must be like doing the TT.

Never ridden a bike but done a lot of skiing and my guess is that the feeling is the same. A huge sensation of speed and a real sense of being very close to the edge while still maintaining some sort of control.

Whether that feeling is worth dying for is pretty subjective.

43, fairly old for that game.

Still, if you go out doing what you love, I see no reason for complaining at the other end. Devastating for any loved ones left behind though.

yet they want to ban cheese rolling.

funny old World.

Daft to me. But each to their own.

I know a few people who've been there, meant to be a great trip.

I have been a few times and it is something I would recommend to any one who has a passing interest in motor spot whether it be the four wheel or two wheel flavour

43, fairly old for that game.

Still, if you go out doing what you love, I see no reason for complaining at the other end. Devastating for any loved ones left behind though.

Quite so. I think I'd rather die walking in the mountains in my 70s, than dribbling in nursing home in my 90s. Might feel differently when I get there though.