House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Don't Look At The Express Today

Anyone done a recent collage of all their house price related front pages ?

People at work were stunned at the propaganda when I printed the last one off a couple of years ago and pinned in to the notice board.

EAs will wet themselves with orgasm upon seeing it. Another excuse to ramp asking prices.

They6 keep saying prices are going up.

In real term prices keep going down.

In nominal term prices keep static or edge down.

Press complaints anyone ?

Jesus, you're right, that's an offer I can't refuse - SEVENTY PERCENT OFF VINYL!!!

I thought Carpetright went bust on the back of people moving house less often?

I thought Carpetright went bust on the back of people moving house less often?

They've obviously merged with HMV.

It's a sad indictment of the intelligence of some of the British public that this rag still exists. I mean you've just got to look at how they advertise the pricing, highlighting the 10p off as if it's the price ( which would still be 10p too much imo). I can't say I've ever been in further than the usually heavily misleading front cover of the Express but I assume that unlike a book, you can judge how the rest of the paper is by the cover ;)

It's a sad indictment of the intelligence of some of the British public that this rag still exists. I mean you've just got to look at how they advertise the pricing, highlighting the 10p off as if it's the price ( which would still be 10p too much imo). I can't say I've ever been in further than the usually heavily misleading front cover of the Express but I assume that unlike a book, you can judge how the rest of the paper is by the cover ;)

Ten bob is a lot of money for that.

I mean you've just got to look at how they advertise the pricing, highlighting the 10p off as if it's the price ( which would still be 10p too much imo).

I plan to use that technique if I sell a house. "10p cheaper than South Kensington."

Absolutely shocked to see that.

50p for that rubbish?

Is that how much tabloids are now? 50p or 60p a day?

They are inflating indeed.

I wouldn't pay more than 20p a day for a read on the train, and here in Poland as in the UK, there's the free Metro newspaper for commuters and others too. More actual news in any free-sheet I should wager.