House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inflating

Ex It Man Says He Is Jesus (Sky News Video)

Are his followers all lonely women who happen to have fallen for a charismatic snake oil salesman? Seems the usual way with these things. I expect accusations of sexual abuse and/or lots of fraud to emerge in a few years time.

f_5efb58da4ee5852524279a9b90c931bbmillerJohn.png

Jebus? Looks more like a manipulative greedy kunt cult leader.

BTW, he is also a failed property developer, and ex-Jehovah Witness, and completely nuts.

Would have thought he would have at least fasted in the outback for forty days and nights to prepare for his ministry.

I wont be taking my David Icke picture down just yet.

:D

Are his followers all lonely women

One's a 30/40-something former neuro surgeon, see the vid!

property developer

Actually I could be a reincarnation of Elvis Presley and now construct expensive apartments nearby so fans can buy them from me at inflated prices and live near me. It could then be said I'd all shook up the local property market.

Actually I could be a reincarnation of Elvis Presley and now construct expensive apartments nearby so fans can buy them from me at inflated prices and live near me. It could then be said I'd all shook up the local property market.

Read somewhere that Elvis had legendary libido and was able to shag his way through perhaps ten women during a concert backstage. Same went for Motley Crue's Vince Neil.

I'll take that part of the reincarnation!

f_5efb58da4ee5852524279a9b90c931bbmillerJohn.png

Jebus? Looks more like a manipulative greedy kunt cult leader.

BTW, he is also a failed property developer, and ex-Jehovah Witness, and completely nuts.

He looks like a bad bad man. My radar is normally spot on on these things.

I wont be taking my David Icke picture down just yet.

well I guess jesus is already here,but as predicted is hiding his face for now.

listen to the music boys and girls.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=robbie%20williams&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDkQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgtOV7bp-gys&ei=_JanUZiDMsvP0AW8toGQCA&usg=AFQjCNHcM3PCdO_5f8tBhM5uZ5Mdwl5frA&bvm=bv.47244034,d.d2k

2 places at once? That's a miracle! He must be real, then.

surprised-black-spider-monkey-funny-animal-picture.jpg